Northwest Meet 31st Oct

I'd be up for it, need to know time and location though. Hopefully its not too early as I will be at a wedding on the Saturday.

Boddington arms , just off the m56 , near Wilmslow . Same place as last time , shall we say 1pm ?

im there , with my repaired and better than ever car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!

1 ) Jimbo

Should be there, not 100% yet tho. Any1 interested in buyin my car on the day :p ?

lol @ pure.. for trade stands at the Northwest meet its a pint to eveyone that attends..

and we are not 100% that someone will buy your car.. haha!

1pm sounds good.

1 ) Jimbo
2) Richy

I think we could do with getting this post back on the front page, as I would have missed the post if not for Jimbo.

It was good to see some of the guys again. Don't think anyone took any photos, just chilled and chatted. I had a ride in a 3.2 DSG - very smooth power delivery, totally different to a chipped S3.

Cheers,
Dan

Sorry I couldn't make it folks. Only just got the car back today, fully debaged at the rear and looks pretty good IMO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Will make it for the next meet tho.
Glen.

was a good afternoon.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh and i rekon i could have lasted without food if it wasnt for someone on here..

Not yet matey. Just waiting for the cash flow to rise higher as Ive spent a lot recently on gettin the rear spoiler, bodywork done and paint job here n there where it was pi$$ing me off. You know what I'm like. Should be in a month or so now. Watch this space. Will have Dyno results next week off Jims Seat from Awesome GTi who has the same work done as moi, but with the DP and Sport Cat. This will give me a rough idea as to how much BHP to expect.

erm not this weekend cos my car will not be on the road for a week as from sunday... Putting everything in the boot finally and finishing it off...

so it would have to be a weekend in December.. or JAN???

please dont make it the 29th as im busy that day and really need to come as ive missed the last two for one reason or another.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mark