Our 1st North West meet

I

imported_Cali

It was good to see everyone who could make it. Jimbo, Mark, Neil, Greg and some support from non-
Audi owners. The weather was kind although it had been threatening to rain most of the morning - this did effect the shineyness of some of the cars, mine mostly cause I wasn't going to polish it knowing full well as soon as I had got the first panel done it would have p*ssed down (See Pure thats how to stop it being censored - how is the g/f hope she didn't puke in the car)

Well think we need to look at arranging some thing else - find another date in the diary

Dam sorry i missed it guys got called into work at 8am this morning and only got back about an hour ago.

ill not miss the next one!!

Maybe we should make this a monthly thing now that we have enough enough people interested.

Mark

Hehe, yeah the weather was top notch and it was a good meet. Defo have to make it a regular thing I reckon. She managed to hold out till I got her home, there was a red RX8 on the motorway on the way home, she almost puked when he put his foot down and I followed him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Those things are pretty crap top end aint they. This guy looked gutted when i went past him.

Yeah a good meet I thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sorry I had to shoot off earlier than expected (oo errr)...I agree it should be more of a regular thing, but i'll make sure I wash mine next time!!

Thanks again for the run Jimbo, she's an impressive motor....I'll be booking myself in at Awesome in the coming weeks for a date with APR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL I thought it was you parked just in front of me!! the plate gave it away!...and in answer to you question, no I didn't. The missus was doing the shopping, but it least I got to accompany her into Morgan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ooooooo the eye candy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I spotted you plate so had to park as close as possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm suppriesed I didn't see you, we called in Morgan too...

And by eye candy, I assume you are refering to the missus trying things on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Black S3 said:
I spotted you plate so had to park as close as possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm suppriesed I didn't see you, we called in Morgan too...

And by eye candy, I assume you are refering to the missus trying things on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...of course! whatever else would I mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Ill be there this time too, work or no work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any time in October is good with me, is there anyone how cannot make a specific date? is saturdays or sundays best for people?

Mark

Sat or Sun for me....and anything but the 10th is good as I have a wedding doo the night before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

....and not mine i might like to add!

Sat, Sun fine with me too....10th is bad, im at Santa pod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Anytime after tho.

Saturdays or Sundays are good for me, but preferebly not the weekend of the 23rd and 24th.

Cheers,
Dan

I'm bored, anyone in the leeds area fancy a little meet tonight?

I'll try get to the 31st meet, with a halloween theme i suppose :p

I should be able to make that, was meant to be at Santa Pod that day but not going now as ive got a party the night before and will be a little worse for wear!!!

Mark