North West Meet - Sat 4th Sept 1pm

NWMark

Reaction score
Website
none
Okay thought it best to start a new thread with details on first post, Add your name to the post if your going to be there tomorrow and ill keep this first post updated.

DETAILS:

Saturday 4th September 1pm @ the Boddington Arms, Wilmslow, SK9 5LR
M56 Junction 6 - take A538 towards wilmslow.
follow this road for 3 miles and its on the left.

see attachment for map, the big red dot is the pub. Right next to a premier lodge.

Attendies:

NWMark

oh dudes......

I am on the late shift tommorow!!! tried to get it swapped but couldnt.

Have fun anyways....hopefully another meet will be arranged soon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'll be there too.

Shame about that Mikey, as you were around at the start of the thread....

Attendies:

NWMark: Mark
pure: Greg
Black_S3: Neil

Im running late, setting off now, and the missis is still [censored]! I'll be there asap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Not even had chance to give the car a wash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol

Bah I'm in work at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif deadlines and all

I'll have to make it next time, especially as am a noob on the forums and don't know anyone yet, and I'm after some unbaised advice on tuning my B5 S4 (plus I also get to check out all your tuned beasties /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

Oh its also White (yes white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but trust me it looks better than it sounds as that's what I thought before I went to look at it at the stealers) and it takes me ages to get it looking clean and shiney....

Looking forward to meeting all the North West peeps soon !!

Dam sorry i missed it guys got called into work at 8am this morning and only got back about an hour ago.

ill not miss the next one!!

Mark

No worries, was a decent turnout and also a good venue, the car park is massive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Sorry I missed the meet, how was it?