Audis in the Park....8th August 2010!!!

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Ok, if this is not enough notice for you all then I don't know what is!:sign_omg:

The date is set and the venue is booked!:icon_thumright:

Sunday 8th August 2010 @ Wicksteed Park, Kettering!

I am in the process off updating the website so please keep checking back.

www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Please make this a sticky Admin peeps!:respekt:

OOOOOOOO Yes oooooooo yes.

So, we up for this again guys?

I understand we need to commit and pay up front for a decent 'SPOT'.

So lets get Christmas out of the way, and get this on it's way !!:icon_thumright:

So, we up for this again guys?

I understand we need to commit and pay up front for a decent 'SPOT'.

So lets get Christmas out of the way, and get this on it's way !!:icon_thumright:

Yes well up for it when ever we are ready i will pay my bit :icon_thumright:

Yep no probs with paying

Will be sure to turn up.

Let me know of any other events coming up b4 then as new to here.....

I'll be there for sure,....as long as Cal orders the same weather as last year :)

I'm in!.

T

I will be there. The first one had a great turn out. I think we may take up a larger area this time.

Sounds good to me, & much closer than Audi Driver International so I should be on better form (ie not :lazy:) this time round! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the thread post-Christmas.

i'm in for sure as long as no t**t pulls a sick day again.

I will be there for definate, Plus a friend in a nice A6.

I know bi said i would be there last time :sorry: but the fact of having no money played a big part in that ( THANKS BANKERS ) :applaus:

I am defo there for this one plus the other half to and let me know what i have to pay up front il get christmas out the way then sort you out with the dosh,,,
was well gutted last year
And as for bringing friends :friends: i only have you guys and gals i know i know im sad but some has to be lol:)

i'll definately be there again....
will most likely camp again too, but try and get there before it's dark this time lol!

Should be there this year calvin,missed it last because the wife said we were going on holiday! gutted..

Whats the crack with this pre booking stuff Calvin ?

Simples!

This year I will be selling advance wristbands for £5 each. This entitles the driver and occupants of his/her car into the park AND the main event AITP!!!!!

Im urging clubs/forums to pre-book "X" amount of spaces and paying in advance. (Individuals can buy tickets directly through the website or get a trusting member of the forum to book a quantity)

This will be a benefit in may ways.

1) Will speed up entry into the park (Gate staff will wave wristband wearers through)

2) Will allow me to allocate designated club space and avoid overcrowding as I will have a rough idea of what attendance figures to expect based on ticket sales.

3) Paying in advance will obviously save you money (all be it only £1, but like Tesco say, "Every little helps"

4) Running an event like AITP obviously comes with costs, so paying in advance will help me in paying for hiring the event field itself, trophies, flyers and website etc etc etc etc! Last year ALL ticket money went directly to the park!

5) You get a lovely fetching AITP wristband to wear with pride, telling the whole community "YOU WERE THERE"

:beerchug: