Audis in the Park....8th August 2010!!!

Had my wristband yesterday im so excited i just hope i can get my car ready,

I wounder if its me or does this happen to other peeps you fix one problem and another 3 come out of nowhere

And like gingersA3 said is there going to be a list of whos cars are going on the club stand

got my wrist band too , are we putting a list together for the clubstand ??????????????

im well up 4 this got my car looking sweet now just got 2 order my ticket on friday and jobs a good un :salute:any space 4 me on the as club stand

wots this about wrist bands lads, i got my tickets through the post but no wristband???? aint been on here for a few weeks so trying to catch up on the news

wots this about wrist bands lads, i got my tickets through the post but no wristband???? aint been on here for a few weeks so trying to catch up on the news

Kinda confused about this as the Wristband IS the ticket!...PM sent!

i haven't had anything yet

Tickets are being sent out in batches or I would be visiting the post box every day!:faint:

If you have been unlucky enough to have missed the posting of a batch, please be patient as your wristbands will go out with the next batch.:icon_thumright:

Got my wristband! Thanks:happy:

Would you be able to add me to the club stand? Please :thumbsup:

Out of Interest, who is setting the stand up on the day???

Hey Cal, good to see you back on here mate :)

Happy days Mark, you guys did a cracking job last year, so im sure this year will be great too :)

Should be around on the day so if you need any help, give us a shout ok mate :)

Hi guys, just (finally!) sorted out my advance ticket for this via the AITP website, but it did not ask me for my club membership details for some reason (maybe I did something wrong :uhm:?!). Anyway, I want to be included on the AS.net stand obviously, so I've PM'd DriveByShooters this evening. Anything else I need to do?

Cheers, looking forward to it.

Hi guys, just (finally!) sorted out my advance ticket for this via the AITP website, but it did not ask me for my club membership details for some reason (maybe I did something wrong :uhm:?!). Anyway, I want to be included on the AS.net stand obviously, so I've PM'd DriveByShooters this evening. Anything else I need to do?

Cheers, looking forward to it.

P.M sent back to ya dude!

Calvin,
Could you PM a list of who has wristbands/ brought tickets etc please so as I can start a list on here and keep it updated :)

We need an amazing turn out like last year guys and so far there are other clubs ahead of us!!

If there are enough of us then there may be some prizes for best in show etc (just our stand) so get your tickets brought :)

Stacey
xx