So??......whose gonna get it??

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Thought you all might like to see what arrived Friday!............So............like the title says...............Whose gonna get it?

IMG_6266reduced.jpg

If we don't i want to know why,LMAO

Well if nothing else we should be the largest attending club LOL

Its got to be us dude!!!

Without a doubt.

we have to have a well organised clubstand Mark :eyebrows:

we have to have a well organised clubstand Mark :eyebrows:

So with yours and Lee Goodalls help i am sure we can manage. I idealy would like them parked in model order and age as best as possible, that would be impressive for pics Etc, and there are some other bits that are also being looked at too:shutup2:

pm on the way....[size=-2]so cal doesn't see[/size]

I'm sure we can sort something out to make sure we end up with it.......even if it involves dirty tricks on other clubs stands ;) :)

Oooooh this is exciting! we gotta make it big! now where's Admin!...:undwech:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might chuck a bucket of water over mine too :)

Tom,your car will be arriving by flatbed looking showroom condition,OCD has kicked in big style with you :)

Tom,your car will be arriving by flatbed looking showroom condition,OCD has kicked in big style with you :)

It kicked in some years ago now, cant be doing with dirty cars! :). I spend 9 hours a day driving about in filthy old sheds so I need to keep my own car looking nice :)

I think I may have to bring a bucket to remove any dirt I pick up on the way there though :sadlike:

Anyway, how are we going to make sure we get that trophy then? (how are we going to sabbotage everyone elses displays? :ninja:)

T

use your bucket of dirty water :)

Hey Gents,

Can I ask a few questions about Audi's in the Park. What time is it all kicking off. I'll be driving up on the Sunday morning and don't want to miss out on any fun. Also how do you get your car on the Audi sport stand is there anything special I need to do to?

Cheers

Sheridan

:thumbsup:

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=68434&page=3
Everything you need in here Shez, stick your name down

Hey Gents,

Can I ask a few questions about Audi's in the Park. What time is it all kicking off. I'll be driving up on the Sunday morning and don't want to miss out on any fun. Also how do you get your car on the Audi sport stand is there anything special I need to do to?

Cheers

Sheridan

:thumbsup:

Who else is in th running i wonder? What can we do to be different ?

Take Sidibear along & position him in front of the stage then no fecker will wanna go upto collect it except ASN, lmfao, **** he's coming with his arsenal, gotta run :undwech:

Mark,

Have already done so, was in the original 40 names. Now I have just added myself to the new list under your instruction, now on the list twice. My parking isn't that bad that I need two spaces. :p
Couldn't find a time on there when people are arriving, can anyone help out.

Cheers

Sheridan

(Shez)

Take Sidibear along & position him in front of the stage then no fecker will wanna go upto collect it except ASN, lmfao, **** he's coming with his arsenal, gotta run :undwech:

Be a great promotional photo for DriveByShooters......:icon_thumright:

If they are up for it I am sure something could be arranged.

Mark,

Have already done so, was in the original 40 names. Now I have just added myself to the new list under your instruction, now on the list twice. My parking isn't that bad that I need two spaces. :p
Couldn't find a time on there when people are arriving, can anyone help out.

Cheers

Sheridan

(Shez)

Ideally I need everyone there as close to 10.00am as possible to aid traffic flow.

Gates open at 10am