Bucks meet - Tuesday 20th July

BerkshireFlipper

Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong section and short notice again - sorry.

The Wycombe (or Bucks/Berks) meet is due again, Tuesday 20th July at the Fleur de Lis, near Jct 5 of the M40.
I WILL CONFIRM THIS ASAP

The Fleur De Lis
The Common
Oxford Road
Stokenchurch
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP14 3TZ

map linky

There is usually a very good turn-out, not all Audis, but all VAG. As usual all are welcome

Assuming it goes ahead I will try and make it this time - didn't plan on being at the A404 meet last time but thats where I ended up for 2 hours. Hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones too.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Happy Bithday Rich!

Any nice pressies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers mate!

Yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Mini DV camera, samurai sword) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif), and money (always GREAT present!) Much more to come at the weekend and this evening too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Samurai Sword????

What you gonna use that on??? Customers??

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Samurai Sword????

What you gonna use that on??? Customers??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaha... Debt collecting! lol. Its pretty cool!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Happy birthday hun!!!! Sorry I missed it yesterday, didn't see the posts til today!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Really tired today! Roll on the weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

yes happy birthday mate!
Given the weather and still having to park on the road you didn't miss out on one of the better ones. I think some were put off by the rain and last times parking arrangements.......However, things are looking good for using the green next time and hopefully I'll get it posted with much more notice.
once again, many happy returns

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
yes happy birthday mate!
Given the weather and still having to park on the road you didn't miss out on one of the better ones. I think some were put off by the rain and last times parking arrangements.......However, things are looking good for using the green next time and hopefully I'll get it posted with much more notice.
once again, many happy returns

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers mate!

Will hopefully be at the next one! depending on date...

Rich