Rolling road session?

Just out of interest, why arn't you interested in running your car on the rollers rich?

I thought you'd be up for it?

Cheers
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Just out of interest, why arn't you interested in running your car on the rollers rich?

I thought you'd be up for it?

Cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what its running... and it wont be running it for much longer, so not too fussed. Give someone else a chance!

I will, however, be running it at the NEXT one after this. Should be interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich

well looking forward to it.

she needs a service in 300 miles not sure if i should wait or get it done before.

[ QUOTE ]
ANDYTQ said:
Rich ,IHI or Garrett GT28RS ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

[/ QUOTE ]
IHI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
ANDYTQ said:
Rich ,IHI or Garrett GT28RS ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

[/ QUOTE ]
IHI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I have a go? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well the guy was supposed to call me on Friday but nothing materialised! I will give him another call today to see if he has a date for us yet!

Hopefully I'l have a date this afternoon! Fingers crossed...

cheers
Rich.

Right, update time...

Just spoke to the guy who has appologised for not calling me back. He has promised that he will have a date for me tomorrow.

As soon as I know more, I'll post all the details.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Cheers
Rich.

Just come off the phone to AmD and the earliest they can do this is Oct 23rd (Saturday).

I know its a way off our original date but unfortunatly this is the earlist they can do it.

So, I need 15 definates and some reserve (in case anyone drops out)

Can you let me know if you wish to come?

Its £30 per car (payable on the day).

It will start at 9AM and finish about 2PM.

AmD will provide breakfast, lunch drinks etc included in the price!

We can also have a show and shine event which AmD will give some small prizes on the day. If you want to do this, please can you let me know so I can arrange it.

They also said they would carry out minor mods and will also give discounts on the day for wheels/DV's etc.

So its gonna be a good day!

Let me know if you wanna come - as before, first come first served.

Thanks
Rich.

yep I am still up for it
Got a Friend with an S4 who may come as well. Will confirm later this week
October means lower temperature thus engines will run better!

Can't wait till this weekend when I pick up my S3!!!
Been looking for ages and finaaly found one.
I'm well up for puting it on the rollers at AMD as its almost local and will be a nice back road blat to get there.

The date is good for me can you add me to your list
Thanks
SimonS3MTM

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo (If its after 14th Aug)
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3

Possible...

Damo

Spectating (although I'm not sure I need a list for this, but hey what the heck!)

RichA3Turbo
Jojo

Cheers
Rich.

Hell yea!! Im definately upp for it!! Put me down 100% mate!

Nice work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3

Possible...

Spectating (although I'm not sure I need a list for this, but hey what the heck!)

RichA3Turbo
Jojo

Cheers
Rich.

Anyone else interested??

Come on you know it makes sense!

Have you found out yet whether we will be able to watch them put the car on the rollers. I'm sure i've read b4 that AMD are not insured to allow people into the workshops.

Do they change or take out an extra policy on these days. I would much prefer to see it up close and see the figures for myself.

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
Have you found out yet whether we will be able to watch them put the car on the rollers. I'm sure i've read b4 that AMD are not insured to allow people into the workshops.

Do they change or take out an extra policy on these days. I would much prefer to see it up close and see the figures for myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they generally let you watch them put the cars on the rollers and into the workshop etc. They did at the ASnet Xmas RR meet last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Not sure mate, I put my name down as a spectator thinking the session was gonna be in August, but now it's gonna be in October, not sure I can make it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jcs356 said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Anyone else interested??

Come on you know it makes sense!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich - please can you stick me on the list of definites if there is still space.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries mate...

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

RichA3Turbo
Jojo

Looks like we have got out 15 cars required for the day! Excellent! Anyone else who wants to RR their car has to go on the Reserve list now. Hopefully we can get the Reserve list done on the day too (They normally do!)

Cheers
Rich.

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

Gareth with Silver S3 (AndyTQ's mate)

RichA3Turbo
Jojo

Cheers
Rich.

Rich
Could you had my mate on the reserve list as well:
Gawun with a Blue S4

No problem....

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

Gawun with a Blue S4 (StephV6's mate)

RichA3Turbo
Jojo

Cheers
Rich.

Ah sod it, whack me on the reserve list too! I MIGHT be pushing some good power then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich

if we are there from 9am to 2pm thats 5 hours ,15 cars thats 20mins each inc straping down ect ect thats not a lot of time the last time i put a car on the rollers it took 30mins just to strap it in!! plus we need time to eat a full english breakfast, then lunch and drinks

I think it was a "rough" guide. The guys there have got to eat/drink etc as well!

Oh dear, I'm the only spectator on the list, and I'm not even sure if I can turn up due to work commitments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif better stick a 'maybe' in brackets after my name.

jojo I wouldn't worry about the spectating list. I spoke to AmD and they said that anyone could turn up and watch.

I would imagine there will be a few people "spectating". Most prople will bring people with them in their car just to "watch".

The main lists that need to stay fairly accurate are the ones for the RR.

Cheers
Rich.

MODS... PLEASE CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO THE EVENTS AREA.

THANKS
RICH

No problem firestorm. I have to put you on the Reserve list though.

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

Gawun with a Blue S4 (StephV6's mate)
RichA3Turbo
Firestorm

Jojo

Cheers
Rich.

No problem jojo.

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3