RR day (North West) Re-performance Bury.

pure

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just phoned Re-performance in Bury about the possibilities of getting a few cars together and having a shoot out on the rollers.

I was thinking about the 31st July 04 as a set date.

If we can get 6 or more cars together the cost of a power run will drop. Price includes power run and boost check. (They will hook up a temp boost gauge for turbo'd cars)

2WD - £30
AWD - £35

If anybody would like to pop down for a power run add your name or send me a PM.

(PS - It wouldn't let me post in the "meets" forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

There website is http://www.re-performancecentre.co.uk/

So far:-

Greg/pure (S3)

Don't add me to the list, as I have no mods done(210), but I may be interested in coming along to meet/chat.

If the price comes down, I might put my self up for a benchmark...

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Simon (Honda CRX standard)
Darren (Honda CTR - Exhaust, Induction kit, chip (threatens to kick our Audi ***'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ))

Aye not a problem at all, my mate with an r3 skyline might be going too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Darren (Honda CTR - Exhaust, Induction kit, chip (threatens to kick our Audi ***'s ))
Alex T (Nissan 200SX - heavily modded 300bhp+ estimate)
jimboa3 (A3 1.8t Quattro)
Bob (skyline r33 with jimboa3)
Paul (toyota supra with jimboa3)

Just to update:-

N/A 2WD - £25
2WD turbo - £30
AWD turbo - £35

The dyno chart will give Bhp/Torque figures at the wheels, estimated flywheel, boost and emissions.

Cars will be able to do multiple power runs if they need to tweak or change anything whilst it is on the RR (providing there isn't like 20+ people).

Attendees so far:-

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Darren (Honda CTR - Exhaust, Induction kit, chip (threatens to kick our Audi ***'s ))
Paul (Porka 968 - modded)

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Rich D (CTR.net)
Dave (CTR.net)

[ QUOTE ]
pure said:
Just to update:-

N/A 2WD - £25
2WD turbo - £30
AWD turbo - £35

The dyno chart will give Bhp/Torque figures at the wheels, estimated flywheel, boost and emissions.

Cars will be able to do multiple power runs if they need to tweak or change anything whilst it is on the RR (providing there isn't like 20+ people).

Attendees so far:-

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well how sad am I, here I am in Spain, on holiday and I just couldn´t resist checking in on Audi-Sport. Good job to, as I have just read this post (obviously).

Put me down for this, I want two runs, I can switch between standard and re-map programmes and would like to see the figures for each one.

My car is: 2002 A3 1.9TDI Quattro Sport.

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Rich D (CTR.net)
Dave (CTR.net)
clcollins (A3 1.9TDI Quattro Sport)
Stu (VW Golf R32 turbo 390bhp beast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

There are only 2 spaces left on this day. So that we get more than 1 power run, I'd like to cap the day at 15cars. Many more than that and we are going to strugle for time.

Thanks.

I will be pm'ing every1 shortly with more info etc.

Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Rich D (CTR.net)
Dave (CTR.net)
Stu (VW Golf R32 turbo 390bhp beast )
Neil/Black S3 (Std 210 S3)
Andy (s4 Cab or M3 CSL)

That's it, 15 spots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Might make 1 or 2 exceptions if ppl are still interested. With 15 cars we will get quite a few power runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pure said:
Greg/pure (S3)
Dan/dbm (S3)
Rich D (CTR.net)
Dave (CTR.net)
Stu (VW Golf R32 turbo 390bhp beast )
Neil/Black S3 (Std 210 S3)
Andy (s4 Cab or M3 CSL)

That's it, 15 spots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Might make 1 or 2 exceptions if ppl are still interested. With 15 cars we will get quite a few power runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What's happening with this???????????

Hi, I will send every1 an update tomorrow. I am nipping down to RE-performance next week to pay a deposit to secure the day and to find out what time we should start turning up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry I haven't had time to finalise this today...It is on my things to do for 2morrow...

Yep, all go so far.

If there is any change I will be sure to let you know. I will drop you all a reminder nearer the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(AM) Greg/pure (S3)
(AM) Dan/dbm (S3)
(AM) Simon (Honda CRX standard)
(AM) Darren (Honda CTR - Exhaust, Induction kit, chip)
(PM)Alex T (Nissan 200SX - heavily modded 300bhp+ estimate)
(AM) Paul (Porka 968 - modded)
(PM) Rich D (CTR.net)
(PM) Dave (CTR.net)
(AM) clcollins (A3 1.9TDI Quattro Sport)
(AM) Stu (VW Golf)
(AM) Neil/Black S3 (Std 210 S3)
Andy (s4 Cab or M3 CSL)

Heh, cheers for turning up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Had a great day out too meeting all you guys n talking cars in the sunshine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Was just a shame they had a problem with the 4x4 rollers (sorry Andy with your mechanical 4x4) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Stunning car tho mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got a few pics too, will post the decent 1's when I get a chance to.

At least we all managed to get on the 2wd rollers and have a bash on there. 190 at the wheels seems ok to me (with the haldex fuse pulled).

It was good to see how much boost I was running and how the boost controller I fitted was doing it's job (1.4bar then sustaining 1.2 bar).

Spent all day cleaning my car today after it was embarassingly dirty hehe.

Looking forward to the next meet where ever it may be.

Cheers to RE-performance for working hard all day and not even having a break, also refunding clcollins run and knocking a £5 off the 4x4 runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It was also excellent how every1 got pretty much unlimited power runs, changing chips, filters, CAI's etc

Excellent day out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Greg.

[ QUOTE ]
pure said:
Heh, cheers for turning up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Had a great day out too meeting all you guys n talking cars in the sunshine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Was just a shame they had a problem with the 4x4 rollers (sorry Andy with your mechanical 4x4) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Stunning car tho mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got a few pics too, will post the decent 1's when I get a chance to.

At least we all managed to get on the 2wd rollers and have a bash on there. 190 at the wheels seems ok to me (with the haldex fuse pulled).

It was good to see how much boost I was running and how the boost controller I fitted was doing it's job (1.4bar then sustaining 1.2 bar).

Spent all day cleaning my car today after it was embarassingly dirty hehe.

Looking forward to the next meet where ever it may be.

Cheers to RE-performance for working hard all day and not even having a break, also refunding clcollins run and knocking a £5 off the 4x4 runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It was also excellent how every1 got pretty much unlimited power runs, changing chips, filters, CAI's etc

Excellent day out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Greg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Greg for organising this day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, despite the 4X4 results it was worth it just to meet everyone and look at all the different cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. The turnout was great; though you did look worried at 8:30am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Perhaps now the ice has been broken we could organise more frequent meetings?

Cheers, Christian (clcollins)

Christian, did you get the PM from me? I managed to barter your rolling road money back mate, got you a full refund. PM me back, or give us a contact number and I will give you a call to arrange payment back.

PS. Pic's look good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif