Audis in the Park! Sunday 9th August 2009

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Some of you may have already known that I have been secretly planning this for months!

Well I confirmed the venue yesterday and the website went live at around 1am this morning!

Would be great to have Audi-Sport represented in a HUGE way!

www.audisinthepark.co.uk should give you answers to any questions you may have but if not, please drop me an email via the contact form and I'll answer them for you.

aipflyer1.jpg

A little tip for you on the Website.

All the important text details are in images, and this isnt good for search engines. If for instance i google for "Audi in the Park" its not actually mentioned anywhere on the page in a text format, so the search engines will just pull a blank.

You should aim to design the pages such that even with all images disabled, all the important information is still available and visible, that way you can be sure to have it indexed correctly by google and the like.

Otherwise the show looks interesting, just a pity all of these things end up 400miles away from me :(

We will be there, along with kiteyboy

Uuummm?????

Should I or shouldn't I??

Oh go on, what the hell....

I should defo be up for this.

Was good to catch up with you yesterday.

Uuummm?????

Should I or shouldn't I??

Oh go on, what the hell....

I should defo be up for this.

Was good to catch up with you yesterday.

Good man:applaus:

Yeah was good to catch up last night dude.....and well done on the fantastic news.:w00t:

No worries, let me know if theres anything I can do to help, obviously under the current situation, I will do what I can :)

Hi all, just to let you know, i've added a mailing list to the Audis in the Park website now.
Once registered, i'll be updating you with all the latest news of the event as it happens.
www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Hey Jo, was going to give you a shout about this, as saw Cal yesterday and he was asking if you was up for this....

I need to know how many of you are up for this, as Calv will allow us to have a few more than 20 if needs be, but i would need to have a rough idea !!

So.......

i'm working that weekend shame as i would of come.
Can't swap any more weekends already swapped for audi inter and rally day

At the moment I cant give a defo answer, but will let you know closer to the time.

Sounds good to me, used to go to Wickstead every year for Ford in the park... So seems only fair I should attend this one!

I reckon I'll def be up for this, only 25 miles from me, haven't been to Wicksteed since I was a kid!

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69

180 miles away but with any luck the sun will be shining and the roof will be down :happy:

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69
6, Lee Goodall
7, Filthygorgeous

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69
6, Lee Goodall
7, Filthygorgeous
8, warrencox

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69
6, Lee Goodall
7, Filthygorgeous
8, warrencox
9,Tazzy Baby
If there is any room left im there it will be nice to put some faces to the names and get to see some top cars........................

What,s the best time to be there by

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69
6, Lee Goodall
7, Filthygorgeous
8, warrencox
9,Tazzy Baby
10,Ash_pearce

count me in.

Is it the same place they hold Fiesta in the park? if so i mite come up in the S3 and join the fun :D

There's a good chance I will be driving from Scotland to the event now, as I have a wedding to attend. Anyway else going from that way on? Would be good to follow some others :)

Ouch, Will be good for you to come, even if it is a huge trek. There maybe at least one guy i know, i will PM him and see what he is doing that day, i think he is waiting till a bit closer before commiting

I will be coming!! Does anyone know if camping is available? I may need it!

EDIT: Ignore this... Just read the site..

1, Byzan A4
2, Purple Princess
3, mhill
4, MikeSel^ +1
5, Stapo69
6, Lee Goodall
7, Filthygorgeous
8, warrencox
9,Tazzy Baby
10,Ash_pearce
11, Drizz