Holland, Belgium and Germany meet.

Gambba

Reaction score
PM or post if you're from Holland, Belgium or Germany and are interested in a meet in Germany.

See how many people we can get, have four so far, and then set a date.

Gambba.

I'm in Germany this weekend - Koln, we have a day in Lille on the 26th April.

I'm over in the fatherland for maybe 2-3 days a month for the next 11 months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifs.......

Yeah, I'm up for a Krauter meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Just would prefer a Friday or weekend due to work and all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif And a day 'cat could meet up would be great, we've been talking about it for a while now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Definately will be a weekend event I would of thought.

Is there only 4/5 of us then? If so, then lets get planning.

Yes but the lure of the Autobahn's is to much.....what a perfect place to hold a meet.

Maybe we can still do one in Brussels, just have to see how many people are about.

Rich, not sure I'm going to make GTI Iternational unfortunately..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Michael,
Almere is where I currently live, soon to be Amsterdam hopefully. Think I'm looking now closer at the begining of next month, so will put some serious thought into and get everyones names and PM's/e-mails ready to see when everone is available.

You will be the first to know.....'cos you;'ll be helping to organise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Gotcha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I was wondering, cause I had my road map out Friday, and was looking to see where a "Central" location would be. We don't want everyone to have to drive too far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ok I'm going to start a new thread for the meet.