Wycombe Meet - Tuesday 15th June

BerkshireFlipper

Reaction score
Firstly, I know this is in the wrong forum but for some reason I can't post a new thread in the meets section, sorry mods.
Secondly, I know this is short notice, again sorry.

Now to the point -

Now the long summer nights are back with us, the Wycombe meet is back! 7 pm, Same venue as last year, the Fleur de Lis, near Jct 5 of the M40

The Fleur De Lis
The Common
Oxford Road
Stokenchurch
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP14 3TZ

map linky

There is usually a very good turn-out, not all Audis, but all VAG. Should be a BBQ too! All are welcome

A show of hands?

Yeah why not! Good to meet up with all the Guys again!

Rich

People who live near by, its a quality meet! you should come!

Rich

Shame, my preseason starts on that day, doubt I'll be able to get up intime. Plus with the damage I'd be embarrased to show it next to the gleaming others that normally haul up!

Just a quick note, the council have not given us permission to park on the green for this meet, they only informed me of this 2 days ago, however, the meet is still going ahead, so please turn up the more the merrier.

please park in the carpark and all around the turning circle etc, anywhere you like really just not on the green, hopefully the mayhem all the parking will cause will show the need to use the green next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know i really do not need to say this, but please be sensible, they will use any excuse to stop us from having the meets in the future.

BBQ will be burning.

See you all later, Nicky

No worries Jo, maybe next time. We finally take the pub over on monday so will close down for a few days to redecorate etc. We open again on Friday 2nd July, and are having a big party on Saturday 3rd July from 7pm, if any of you want to come along, all are very welcome.

This has been posted on a few other forums, so i think the party will be a mix of regulars, family and friends and quite a collection of VAG members /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nicky