(Merged) Lots of Castle Combe Track Action Pictures

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
After a good day on the track today here are some of the pictures kindly taken by my GF's dad.

If you want a high quality copy of the pic (uber high res 6mb) then please pm me.

Enjoy.

castle1.jpg

castle2.jpg

castle3.jpg

castle4.jpg

castle5.jpg

castle6.jpg

castle7.jpg

castle8.jpg

castle9.jpg

castle10.jpg

castle11.jpg

castle12.jpg

castle13.jpg

castle14.jpg

castle15.jpg

castle17.jpg

castle18.jpg

castle19.jpg

castle20.jpg

castle21.jpg

castle23.jpg

castle24.jpg

castle25.jpg

castle26.jpg

castle27.jpg

castle28.jpg

castle29.jpg

castle30.jpg

Great pics of a great day. Does anyone know the name of the driver of the Audi stands black rs6? thanks :happy:

dammit...****** good pics and day by the looks

That meant for me Jojo?

Yes, I don't mean it in a bad way mate, I think you was busy looking at some suspension parts or something, I even came over to where you parked your car, but you walked away(not deliberately of course). I had a stand pass that was for you also(you was on the list)... maybe you didn't know?

Don't take it in a bad way, it wasn't meant to come out like that. ;)

Yes, I don't mean it in a bad way mate, I think you was busy looking at some suspension parts or something, I even came over to where you parked your car, but you walked away(not deliberately of course). I had a stand pass that was for you also(you was on the list)... maybe you didn't know?

Don't take it in a bad way, it wasn't meant to come out like that. ;)

no no don't worry mate, i didn't take it the wrong way, i didn't know if your reply was for me or someone else.

i can't remember you coming over to me, what do you look like?

if i did walk away i honestly didn't do it deliberatly, i am a very easy friendly person to approach and to chat to.

i didn't know i had a spot to park my car, no one mentioned it to me beforehand...............

no no don't worry mate, i didn't take it the wrong way, i didn't know if your reply was for me or someone else.

i can't remember you coming over to me, what do you look like?

if i did walk away i honestly didn't do it deliberatly, i am a very easy friendly person to approach and to chat to.

i didn't know i had a spot to park my car, no one mentioned it to me beforehand...............

I think I was the only other chinese guy at the whole event lol, I think James put your name through to my list so you could park up with us, so I left it on there. You also flew past me on the M5 man, you was proper shifting it haha:racer:
You eventually came over to the stand to speak to JonnyC, and I was about to give you the stand pass so you could come park over with us, but seemed deep in conversation about some suspension parts so I left it... didn't see you for the rest of the day, so maybe next time, OK. ;)

ah man i am sorry i didn't stop to chat. i can faintly remember seeing you but my mind was on the track really especailly when that guy ditched his RS4 into the barrier!

I was in deep conversation with Jonny sorting out the coilies but we'll hook up next time.

Hi Robin, great photo's mate. Thank your GF's dad for them, he managed to get a fair few of me which I'll PM you for later if you don't mind.

I had a great day and it was good to meet some of you guys from ASN. I wasn't parked in the ASN area so didn't manage to chat with some of you, which was a shame, but hopefully next time.

The track and weather was spot on I thought, thoroughly enjoyed my sessions - man what a buzz although a little bit scary at times!!

That poor guy with the RS4, did I feel for him. At least he wasn't hurt. I just hope he was one of the few that took out some insurance or he would have had one very expensive day.

Cheers all.

A good day out. Some fine vehicles to be seen.....

Shame about the RS4 Avant accident. There are some rumours on other forums suggest the RS4 was a loan car from a dealer?

A good day out. Some fine vehicles to be seen.....

Shame about the RS4 Avant accident. There are some rumours on other forums suggest the RS4 was a loan car from a dealer?

Shame? R u mad? The guy had spun out twice on the same corner previous to the crash, teaches him a lesson! Thats what you get when you get above your station.

Shheeeeesh N8KOW what have you got to say about me then?
A word of advice - if you're going to promote your business in your avatar and the detailing section, perhaps keep thoughts like that to yourself!

No need for cr@p like that IMO

You just came across as an arrogant tosspot jonny, why didn't you take your 420BHP S3 on track anyway?

Really.. And why is that?? Seriously next time come over and talk.. You'll soon realize that your completely wrong..

Making your mind up about someone's personality based on nothing is pretty childish dont you think??

I didnt take it on the track because it didnt pass the noise test, if you had talked to me then you would have known that..

Your just making yourself look like a jealous child.. Grow up

sorry but opinions like that should be kept to yourself ! please keep it off the site! or take it to pm:sign_unfair:

Agreed, and to be honest - I'd rather we don't even have it on PM.

I think ASN was extremely well represented on Saturday, and the comments I've had from people outside of our group gave me the impression there were no exceptions to this. Lets not spoil what was a successful day for everyone by going off half-cocked at each other on the boards.

Regards,

Rob.

just for the record i found Jonny a very friendly and nice guy!

just for the record i found Jonny a very friendly and nice guy!

:iagree:

Nathan mate... not a nice thing to say about jonny seriously.

RS4 guy.. You cant say it ABOVE his station as he drives drives a 480hp RS4!! :end_of_discction:

Didnt seem like he was messing around to me with those couple of comments..

To be honest it doest bother me at all anyways and I have said my bit..

Jonny

Sorry Nathan, but you just lost my business too.

I find Jonny a very down to earth nice guy with great advice about what can be done to a car to make it a great car, and on Saturday he was nothing but helpful to me and others...

Blimey...you guys !

Anyway....S3fan had a great day, and it was an honour to be parked up in my S3 in the AS Net area. Jojo...nice one for organising it, nice to see Big Andy and the other guys, shame Jason couldnt get down there, and shame Kiteyboy isnt around anymore....cough.

Plus, we got taken out in the RS6 with Chris Ward. They closed the track for him and he really show-boated it....its was effing great. And the marshall told him off when he came in.

Great day out.:arco:

I met some really nice and genuine people, cant say i thought anyone was "a complete tosser" !! We were well represented and everyone was approachable and friendly to everyone, even from the outside.

My .2p worth

Some amazing pics there mate....

Also is that a white 8L S3, if so anymore pics of it please?????

Oh dear, Someone has definitely shot themselves in the foot on this thread