Next Essex meet Thursday 23rd January 2003

MickHumphrey

Reaction score
Ok Guys and Girls.
Usual place (White Hart Springfield) from 7pm onwards.
All welcome new and old...

Hope to see all the usual Assfeckers there for the quiz.
According to Shao Khan we have some competition from the NewBettle Forum so best get our thinking heads on. (and our helpful electronic aids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Cheers
Mick

I will be there......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mick... we've won the championship there 2ce now! Should we be scared??.. Remember the next plot... split ourselves into three, confer and take all available prizes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And as a reminder Pete.. What does the W in Frank W. Woolworths stand for? Answers on a postcard please!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still cracks me up...

[ QUOTE ]
Remember the next plot... split ourselves into three, confer and take all available prizes...

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope not...I'm fecking useless on my own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will probably be there at my usual 10:30, just in time to share in the glory! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seems I will be there too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sukkin,

I'm taking the Mrs as well this time and she's doesn't like being a passenger with anyone else. Nothing personal - honest!

So we'll drive which means I can't offer you a lift /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

C U there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And as a reminder Pete.. What does the W in Frank W. Woolworths stand for? Answers on a postcard please!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still cracks me up...

[/ QUOTE ]

'****' I seem to remember Tony !!!

I'm still smiling over that one mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just a reminder to all that its this Thursday - start swotting up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And how did you spell that word that means papers and pens and stuff? And not the word that means the opposite of moving...?

I did my PIRT for the Met police last week and that was in one of the questions! I actually laughed out loud. Was in this room with about 20 others all spread out and a few of them turned and looked at me!!! How embarrassed was I? I probably got it wrong though!

Anyhow, I'll be there... ready to dial 2580 for the music quiz!

Sam, you gonna show me the way this time?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif