JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

VW & Audi track day, Castle Combe July 26

Just a reminder that booking is now open for the VW & Audi ( + Porsche ) track day at Castle Combe on Saturday July 26

( 10 per cent discount still available for online bookings until Friday 18 )

Club lineups, some tuners and traders giving demo rides, trade stands, Show n Shine and at lunchtime there is a low-speed parade lap session for families with children

( Spectators more than welcome but note that Castle Combe makes a charge of 7 per adult for entry / parking etc )

Full details at www.autometrix.co.uk

2. # ADS
    ADS

Brum brum

Status
    I'll be there in my Ibiza.
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

1st Gear

Status
    See you there !!!!!!.
    Of course I'll be there in the S3 ready to give it to the golf boys,
    Getting ready for the GTRS28 upgrade, just for a little bit more fun on the black stuff!!!!!!!!!!
    cheers
    mintie
    99 S3 / REVO / MILLTEK CAT BACK / BRAIDED HOSES / R32 BRAKES / MINTEX FAST ROAD PADS / KONI ALL ROUND / REIGER RS4 STYLED FRONT BUMPER/ DYNOED AT 252 QST FIGURES
    ---------sold-----------
    99 S3 / MRC REMAP / 3" STRAIGHT THROUGH EXHAUST / BREMBO BRAKES / 19" RS4 REPS / UNKNOWN POWER (awaiting dyno when funds can)

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

Status
    We'll be there too.....hey Mintie...did you notice you made it into the pages of VW driver mag?

Freelance Automotive Photography

Brum brum

Status
    Usual suspects out to play then!
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

1st Gear

Status
    I'll be there - I only live five minutes away from the circuit!
    2001 Audi A4 2.5 TDi quattro Sport

Oil running through my veins.

Status
    Well up for this, out the country from the 20th tho. Calvin get some pix!
    Totally addicted to boost.

1st Gear

Status
    Apologies, I satrted another thread having not seen this one.

Well, really looking forward to this, booked 3 sessions for the morning although I have the feeling that I will get the urge to do the whole day once I've done the first drive!

Really excited as Ian at Powermap (rabs on here) as done a sterling effort to set my S3 up ready for the event.

In brief my car had the Revo remap a year ago and 36k mile later needed a tune up!
    After 3 good runs with the laptop attached Ian took sufficient telemetry to make the necessary adjustments to the ECU. the result is a like driving a different car, I cannot believe how much the car is improved over where it was a week ago. All the hesitation and lag is gone and the car feels sharp and responsive again. Admittedly the boost pressure is up from 6 to 7 (which will be turned back after sat) but it is a phonomenal difference and without wanting to labour it I must thank Ian again for over an hour of his time last weekend, all Free of charge :-) Great after sales service.
    S3 Sprint Blue - Auto lights & wipers,Rear parking sensors and Sunroof. Revo remap. Pioneer +JL + Focal ICE upgrade.

Neutral

Status
    Hi

We will be there and I will be giving free lap rides in Millteks R8 and our Seat Leon Cupra Sportmaxx during the day. Come along to the Milltek stand and ask for the next available slot.

Cheers Shaun.
    AmD Tuning- West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Remapping from �299. AmD- APR- Milltek- Scorpion- Forge- Superpro- KW- Eibach- AP- H&R+ more!