VW & Audi track day, Castle Combe July 26

NBirkitt

Reaction score
Just a reminder that booking is now open for the VW & Audi ( + Porsche ) track day at Castle Combe on Saturday July 26

( 10 per cent discount still available for online bookings until Friday 18 )

Club lineups, some tuners and traders giving demo rides, trade stands, Show n Shine and at lunchtime there is a low-speed parade lap session for families with children

( Spectators more than welcome but note that Castle Combe makes a charge of £7 per adult for entry / parking etc )

Full details at www.autometrix.co.uk

See you there !!!!!!.
Of course I'll be there in the S3 ready to give it to the golf boys,
Getting ready for the GTRS28 upgrade, just for a little bit more fun on the black stuff!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
mintie

We'll be there too.....hey Mintie...did you notice you made it into the pages of VW driver mag?

I'll be there - I only live five minutes away from the circuit!

Well up for this, out the country from the 20th tho. Calvin get some pix!

Apologies, I satrted another thread having not seen this one.

Well, really looking forward to this, booked 3 sessions for the morning although I have the feeling that I will get the urge to do the whole day once I've done the first drive!

Really excited as Ian at Powermap (rabs on here) as done a sterling effort to set my S3 up ready for the event.

In brief my car had the Revo remap a year ago and 36k mile later needed a tune up!
After 3 good runs with the laptop attached Ian took sufficient telemetry to make the necessary adjustments to the ECU. the result is a like driving a different car, I cannot believe how much the car is improved over where it was a week ago. All the hesitation and lag is gone and the car feels sharp and responsive again. Admittedly the boost pressure is up from 6 to 7 (which will be turned back after sat) but it is a phonomenal difference and without wanting to labour it I must thank Ian again for over an hour of his time last weekend, all Free of charge :) Great after sales service.

Hi

We will be there and I will be giving free lap rides in Millteks R8 and our Seat Leon Cupra Sportmaxx during the day. Come along to the Milltek stand and ask for the next available slot.

Cheers Shaun.