Edition 38 - 29th -31st Aug (2008!!!)

Just got back from there as well, only went today, as soon as we go there, it started ******* it, until i got home!!!

There was a really good turnout of cars there despite the weather and the atmosphere was generally lively.

It was a Dub show really, but there was a good few Audis there as well, one that really stood out was the red UR Quattro, it was beautiful....but in typical fashion my flipping batteries died on my camera!!!

Didnt bother staying too long as well, as the weather was just crap and did actually spoil it for me...bearing in mind that we left at about 2pm, the queue to get out of the place was HUGE!!!

I will try putting some pics up when i get a chance...

I got out just in time to miss the **** weather today, a lucky escape I think! I did hang arpung long enough to get a great deal on a set of recaros though, 20% off at the show :yahoo:, couldn't help myself, my birthday treat to myself! Only up to 6 weeks to wait now though.......:(

It was a Dub show really, but there was a good few Audis there as well, one that really stood out was the red UR Quattro, it was beautiful....but in typical fashion my flipping batteries died on my camera!!!

What is it with you and your dying batteries? Get yourself a new phone and Camera ***! :)

LOL....well the Camera for some reason goes through batteries quicker than Pete Doherty and a line of coke!!!

As for the phone, I wont even start on that!!! Im actually in the process of upgrading...so if anyone has any ideas :)

i was there in my grey a3 8p, got there friday appx 4pm and it was rammed full of people camping allready!!! dont think i will camp there again, i must be getting old but dont expect any sleep if your thinking of going in future. saturday weather was great, sunday was awfull. some nice motors on show. need to catch up on sleep now.

^^^Ditto^^^

No sleep at all, won't be camping again!

ive never been to glastonbury but I reckon camping at E38 is as close to how the camping at Glastonbury would be like, anything goes and sleeping doesnt come into it!!!

only pikeys and tree huggers camp :eyebrows:
seriously I fancied going but no way would I camp..ever

middle_finger_flame_jpg_w300h300.jpg

I will agree that it was a bit loud and lairy sometimes but thats what a show is all about. And there was a quiet campsite available for those who wanted it. But none did.

I will try putting some up when i get a chance, although HTC has added some on the A3/S3 8L forum, if you have a look in there mate.

I will try putting some up when i get a chance, although HTC has added some on the A3/S3 8L forum, if you have a look in there mate.

hi mate thanks HTC have a great avtar :icon_thumright:
great work HTC on these pics, quite a lot of older cars at edition 38

here is a link for
Part 1

Part 2
whats this pic about?
Edition38_2008010.jpg

Now this will be one I shall not miss! Camping is still hanging in the balance after NO sleep at all last year! But my car shall be in the show.

im still not sure this year if il show, been ummin and rrrrrrin for the last few weeks whether i'll stick mine up there or not, been havin a spot of money trouble since i lost my job and only jus got back into another garage recently and was hopin to hav it sat low on rs4 rims by now. but thatl not happen for abit now!!! i would like to see if anyone else has done a full b7 front end job tho, so might show up with the jetta boys.