**Audimeets...July 13th**

c u all at 12.not in show n shine. but cleaned car anyway...is there a prize for who has travelled the longest distance to get there???? 300 mile round trip for me!!!

Me
Nickelvery
Nilz18t
obitus
?
?
?

Me
Nickelvery
Nilz18t
obitus
Randomjim
?
?
?

300 mile round trip for me too but it's well worth it.

Shystie will be attending...

Last post before the meet, guys and gals who aren't planning on attending reading this... make the effort get in your pride and joy and get on the road.
Lets kick off what could potentially be as good or if not better than Gti international or Edition 38 one day.. Not being biast or anything (yea right) but audi is blatantly the better brand as far as the German cars go.. (no badge bigotry intended)
..So lets mark our spot on Warwicks roads with a nice vrrooom tssssh or just a nice vroom (if you dislike the sound of the coke can opening everytime you lift the trottle) and make it an event to remember.. should be a good one, Go carting, 4x4 track.. four rings as far as the eye can see..

Make the effort chaps and chapesse's

Hope to see you there

Shy

Just got back! Had a blast, some great cars there, really liked JC? S4 looked sweet, I won the Parrot system so thank you for that guys works really well!
Just need to clean the inside AND the engine bay to stand a chance of beating that Yellow peril TT, which I have to say is very nice!
Well done to all the organizers, hope more make the next one....

I have some pics, do you have another thread for these???

Turn out wasn't as good as the first meet, but not too bad I guess, could have been better basically. Nice to finally meet Shy and Kiteboy, and thumb's up to Big Andy's car, loving the black MTM's!

Thanks again to Nick and Cal for arranging it, and look forward to the next Audi-meet, hopefully not too far away. ;)

Just need to clean the inside AND the engine bay to stand a chance of beating that Yellow peril TT, which I have to say is very nice!

Don't think anyone had much chance beating the Yellow TT on concours, the guy was putting back to black on the treads of his tyres, now that's attention to detail!

Hey got back a while ago, was good to put a few more faces to forum names, good few cars, as mentioned not as many as the 1st meet, but all due respect to Cal and Nick, for the time and effort they putting getting this going (well done guys)

Shy, car looked very nice, was good to finally see a nice white A3.

A few good RS4 and the RS2, was liking the Green RS4 with the Lambo brakes!!!

Weather was on our side as well, so that was a bonus at least, and the sound off some of the Fords on the other side of the meet was AWESOME!!!

Big shout and a big thank you to all that attended.

Turnout was slightly down but with the recent crap weather we have been having people were reluctant to make the journey to sit in the rain.

Was good to see you all. And thanks again for coming!

Big thanks to all. Had a good laugh. Especially on the drive back lol. Sitting side by side with a lamborghini gallado in bright yellow for about 4 miles exchanging a thumbs up with the driver who seemed like a top bloke.

Also had a little suprise when i got back and nipped into goodwood race track to see if anything was about...

Opppps...nearly forgot.

Well done to all that entered the show and shine......some real quality out there!

For those who didn't stick around for the prize giving the winners were:

1st: Andy Stevenson.............Yellow TT Roadster.
2nd: Andy Knott...................Bluey Green A4 Saloon
3rd: Dave Murphy.................Red Audi 80

It always sounds so crap when people say how tough the judging was...but trust me...IT WAS TOUGH.

Well Done all of you!

Big Thankyou to Cal and Nick, well organised event,looking forward to the next one!

Nice to catch some of you at the meet, again shame the numbers wernt higher but did see some really nice looking cars.

Thanks for organising it guys, look forward to the next one.. Nice venue too.

We got the worst of the ques Dave but it was a good chance to watch people race as well as learn the track, got round it in the end, carts were abit slow but still defintaly worth 6 quid. Would have gone again if it wasnt getting towards rush hour and i was v. hungry lol.. We were at the end of the que, after we qued was no ques whatsoever.

Shame we didnt get to chat to a few of you more, when we got back most people had gone but still a good day out.

Nice to put names to faces too.

Rick where were you?

Where do you want the pix? my sis took a few.

Shy was good to see you again, I did wait for a while to speak to you before i left, but it seemed like you were at the go kart track forever!!!

lol yeah sorry man, was good to catch up with u too bro, u should have stuck around the track, was a laugh, dont know why u and jo didnt jump on it as well, was jokes. Think i got back 10 mins after you left, but there is always next time!