**Audimeets...July 13th**

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Well its less than 6 weeks away guys so I thought i'd start geting some renewed interest going.

For all those newbies out there, check out www.audimeets.co.uk for an explanation and reason to be there!

This is gonna be BIG.!!!:thrashi:

I'm looking forward to it, and so is Mrs Kiteyboy.....well, that's a lie actually....she has been taken the **** out of me for weeks about this. She just can't get her head around what peeps will do there. I pointed out that its a few days before our 25th wedding anniversary, so she better enjoy herself, coz coming along with me is her present.

Its a chill out day!...time to meet up and put forum names to faces, pick up tips, ideas and advice from fellow Audi owners.:blahblah1:

Have a chat with traders, have a nosey around the Heritage Museum and get to see some of the nicest Audi's in the country.:hubbahubba:

And if she still can't get her head around it, get her to check out the feedback section of the website.:respekt:

The other half's birthday is on the 14th, and she wants a BBQ on the 13th! I'm aiming to arrive early and leave early, so totally the opposite of what I did last time round lol. What time are things starting to roll anyways? 10.30ish?

Jo, why dont you bring the missus and the BBQ and you can kill 2 birds with one stone, that way everyones happy :)

Oh and we get some food out of it as well???

I'll be there too...

Jo, why dont you bring the missus and the BBQ and you can kill 2 birds with one stone, that way everyones happy :)

Oh and we get some food out of it as well???

I'll be there too...

Too bad my other half doesn't share the same passion to cars as I do, she just drives them...

"hey lets go for a nice drive love.....ooooh look at all those Audi's.....i wonder whats going on there?....can we stop for a bit and see whats going on dear?" :whistle2:

I'll be there.

Note to self..... Must polish car more!!!!

And don't forget that engine bay......it was looking so shabby at mallory!!...NOT:photo:

P.S...love the new Avatar piccy....nice lean!:photo:

Engine bay has already been tickled with!

Good photographer with action shot......

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on here for a short while! So hello again!

I hope you are all prepared for the next event which is under a month to go now!!!

Thanks to all who have entered the Show 'n' Shine comp, there are still a few spaces left so don't delay and sign yourself up for the first ever Audimeets comp.

We have had a slight technical glitch on the website regarding the mailing list!! One of the AudiMeets team will be coming round on the day asking for peoples email addresses but if you have time before please go on and quickly add yourself again.

Please continue to spread the word of the event and I look forward to seeing you all there on the 13th.

Kind Regards

Nick.

Looking forward to this one and I promise i will arrive before everyone leaves this time :)

Quick update,

There is now only one place left for the Show 'n' Shine comp so don't delay if you are still interested in applying.

Nick

:notme:Shame...As a newbie here I was looking forward to meet some of you guys,but I was given complimentary tickets for the Royal International Air Tattoo:(

3 weeks to go....think its about time we got a list going.....i'll start.
Cut and paste the list and then add yourself if your gonna be there.

cal1470
Nickelvery

cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
jcs356
Nilz18t

Just call my name....and i'll be there....lalala!!

Ill be there, with my car this time, was dissapointed not to see that many audi's at inters but still was impressed with the S4s and RS4s ****** quick.. some very nice S3s too.

cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
jcs356
Nilz18t
Shy19s

I'm interested dude....and i promise i'll be extra nice to Mrs Kiteboy so she feels extra special and extra welcome!

Lets get a good amount of cars to this show, hardly anyone showed up to inters.. represent the best audi forum on the net.

Its pretty central to northern and southern people, dont have to wake up to early, plus it has on site go carting. and its so ****** cheap.

Make the effort guys!

Lets get a good amount of cars to this show, hardly anyone showed up to inters.. represent the best audi forum on the net.

Its pretty central to northern and southern people, dont have to wake up to early, plus it has on site go carting. and its so ****** cheap.

Make the effort guys!

:iagree::sign_plug:

cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
jcs356
Nilz18t
Shy19s
Kiteyboy (and Mrs Kboy)
Mikeyquattro

cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
jcs356
Nilz18t
Shy19s
Kiteyboy (and Mrs Kboy)
Mikeyquattro
JohnC

Is that place still up for grabs in the show 'n' shine?

cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
jcs356
Nilz18t
Shy19s
Kiteyboy (and Mrs Kboy)
Mikeyquattro
JohnC
obitus

hope to be there if i get off work!!