Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Hiya mate , how you doin?

What time are you thinking of coming down?

Defo squeeze you in mate, what about goin on the same time as the remapped lads , as yours is mapped?

leon
    Yer that's fine by me. Wherever you want to fit me in.

Yep re-mapped APR stage 2 with fuel pump and 3" turbo back.
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

2. # ADS
    ADS

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOYD View Post
    Yer that's fine by me. Wherever you want to fit me in.

Yep re-mapped APR stage 2 with fuel pump and 3" turbo back.
    Groovy , get down for dinner then mate so you don't have to get there early.

Right i'm off to work , i'm not gonna have any kip so when you see me in 11 hours i'm gonna look like this

Leon aka Phantom

Reverse Gear

Status

Right i'm off to work , i'm not gonna have any kip so when you see me in 11 hours i'm gonna look like this

Leon aka Phantom
    No worries, I've not very far to go.

Look forward to it. See you tomorrow.
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

L60N

Leon aka Phantom
    Pah, ive got to set off at 7am, and im on my fourth glass of vino, waiting for BB part deux.

6th Gear

Status
    Ha ha! Get down0that booze. Its the way forward!0:-)

On Boost

Status
    Results

Also in the 8P forum.

Thanks

leon
    Last edited by phantom; 28th June 2008 at 15:50.

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks for organising it mate, was good to meet you and some of the other lads.

Good lads at prosport to, gave me a free diagnostic to try and find out why my call was cutting out

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Bloody damn decent day there Leon......cheers for organising.....

Good to meet you all, and to echo Ian, Prosport....top garage
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

2nd Gear

Status
    Interseting results there chaps.. Looks like the rollers read about 10bhp over what Awesome's do going by Phantoms, Zboyd (run his 3 times at Awesome recently and all around 304/5bhp) etc.
    Looks like the Bluefin query has been answered then.. lol No more than standard power (explains why that lad's was the same as a standard one when on road)..
    Also looks like the S3's are gaining about 20-25bhp from a decent map (Revo ), as apposed to Cupras/Ed30's making 50bhp (but mapped less standard). Still worth doing though, so long as it's a decent map..
    Nice results though chaps, especially for JonnyC (had a feeling it'd make near 340bhp too)..
    Some nice standard powered S3's out there too..
    Last edited by Vtec Abuser; 28th June 2008 at 17:14.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for organising this Leon, and the folks at ProSport. Thanks to the rest of you from Audi-Sport for a warm welcome. Great way to spend an afternoon.

Good to see some figures for mine on a different RR too. I need to get myself an EVOMS or Dbilas intake now. The panel air filter and Carbonio just don't allow it to breathe as well as it should.

Well impressed with the S3's too, good power being produced. Liking JohhnyC's a lot, and it's give me further ideas on what mine needs.

That larger intercooler you chaps have, might well be a worth while investment for the Cupra.
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec Abuser View Post
    Interseting results there chaps.. Looks like the rollers read about 10bhp over what Awesome's do going by Phantoms, Zboyd (run his 3 times at Awesome recently and all around 304/5bhp) etc.
    Looks like the Bluefin query has been answered then.. lol No more than standard power (explains why that lad's was the same as a standard one when on road)..
    Also looks like the S3's are gaining about 20-25bhp from a decent map (Revo ), as apposed to Cupras/Ed30's making 50bhp (but mapped less standard). Still worth doing though, so long as it's a decent map..
    Nice results though chaps, especially for JonnyC (had a feeling it'd make near 340bhp too)..
    Some nice standard powered S3's out there too..
    Bit more power and a bit less torque. I think Awesome's is reading very high torque figures at the moment. But hey it's a Dyno Lottery

You can see on a lot of these maps though, though they are achieving peak figures above mine in most cases (APR have tended to map over cautiously anyway). They are losing out in the midrange with the stock fuel pump. I could see that on JohnnyC's S3. It's a smashing curve he's got, but you can see on the graph where it could gain so much more in its midrange from the pump.

Best mod money can buy after a remap in my opinion, get your fuel pump done.
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

Status
    I had my car RR'ed a month ago at Stealth Racing and it had the same figure as todays so respect to the Prosport people and their true rollers also thanks for the (free!) expert advice
    Good to meet everyone...don't know many of the 8P members but have to say its the most new S3's I've seen in one place and Johnny you weren't wrong about the noise of your one.

On Boost

Status
    Hiya lads we had 18 runners , all paying 5 to charity which works out at 90 for Pendlelbury childrens hospital , my wife is gonna take it down on money and get a picture/receipt.

Just like to thank ZBOYD aka Mark for coming down and taking some pictures , hope to see them ASAP Mark.

And last , but not least Prosport for a great day and buffet and top top blokes who couldn't help enough.

Thanks

leon

leon

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah, much love for all you crazy audi (+seat) drivers and Leon for organising it!

Great seeing all the ibis' lined up in the corner... happy with the results for a standard setup, good food, L6ON stood by his lost bet () putting faces to mad names, and hearing the stories of mad drives from the prosport blokes with the like of Colin McRae! Excellent day... and them penguins were great! Not had one *ahem* of them in ages!

Got some pics to upload too and looking forward to Marks link up to cupra.net piccies!

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for organising this Leon - really enjoyed meeting up and putting faces (and names!) to forum users. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics
    2007 Silver S3 - DVD SatNav, MFBSW, Bose, GSM Bluetooth Phone prep, privacy glass, cruise control, lighting and rain sensor pack, piano inlays, GIAC Hammer map

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just like to thank ZBOYD aka Mark for coming down and taking some pictures , hope to see them ASAP Mark.
    No worries, any excuse to have my car strapped down.

Just working through the pics, should be up in a bit.
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

5th Gear

Status
    Well done for organising a great day Leon, nice to put names to faces, It was good to see so many S3's lined up with a derv stuck in the corner. Its a same I had to shoot before grub time as I had to get the car to the stealers. Managed to get there 2 minutes before service department closed and pick up the loan car (great big A6 Sline)

My 2.0TDI produced 209bp on the RR
    Its got the Upsolute map which claims to produce 173hp and 291 ft/lb so happy with the figures.
    Would of been nice to get a torque reading but the RR machine couldn't seem to pick up an RPM reading from my alternator. another run was offered but I had to get away
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

Status

Thumbs up

Hiya lads we had 18 runners , all paying 5 to charity which works out at 90 for Pendlelbury childrens hospital , my wife is gonna take it down on money and get a picture/receipt.
    Spot on that is Leon,we drive around in nice cars but its all about perspective and visiting a Childrens Hospital is very humbling.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Images now online, obviously i was only there from lunchtime onwards so if you came earlier sadly no pics by me anyway.

http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/mai...2_itemId=26398
    Mark
    2007 SEAT Mk2 Leon Cupra

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOYD View Post
    Images now online, obviously i was only there from lunchtime onwards so if you came earlier sadly no pics by me anyway.

http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/mai...2_itemId=26398
    Great pic's Mark!

Thanks again

leon

6th Gear

Status
    Great day out, really well organised and would definetly make a return visit. Good to meet up with all you Guys and talk car stuff for a few hours.

Spot on.
    Wife - 12 BMW 320D 181 bhp, 8 Speed Auto, Melbourne Red, Heated Leather, privacy.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy. (Sold)
    Golf GTi MK6 - Revo stage 2, ITG, Milltek Race TBE, AP Racing 4 pot BBK - Sold.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy,Nav, Park sensors, 6 disc, Revo Stage 1, ITG Enclosed Intake - Sold
    BMW M135i F20 - Bloody good straight from the box !

"Fast Cars are Safer...."

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin140 View Post
    Great day out, really well organised and would definetly make a return visit. Good to meet up with all you Guys and talk car stuff for a few hours.

Spot on.

Amen brother.

p

On Boost

Status

Big thanks to everybody.

leon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234