Windsor Meet THURSDAY 27th February 7pm

Dazza

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.org.uk
Right the next Audi Enthusiasts Windsor meet will be on THURSDAY 27th Feb @ 7pm at the Crispin Pub on the A332 between Windsor and Ascot.

Here is a map for those who haven't been before. Click for map

I have moved this meet to Thursday due to a clash with the Donnington Track Day on Wednesday 26th which I know some of you are attending.

I have been advised that due to the current security situation around Windsor at the moment I may have to postpone this meet. I will make a decision on this next week.

who advised you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif lol
mate you could've replied to my text you rude boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We need to look at the meets very carefully with the way the security situation is escalating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JPR said:
mate you could've replied to my text you rude boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would have, had I not been asleep when you sent it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

oh was it late?
I was watching sky news when it hit me sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Windsor is currently a nightmare with all the tanks and [censored], they'll be breaking up large groups of people on the street next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :s

Hows about moving it to Costa Del Kent for 1 month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/Ducks for cover]

[ QUOTE ]
Hopsta said:
Hows about moving it to Costa Del Kent for 1 month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/Ducks for cover]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good idea Graham..... what about the big pub we used before.

All the Police etc have now gone from Windsor so we should be OK to keep it in Windsor.

Cheers,

Jon.