**FIRST MEET OF 2008...MARCH 2nd**

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Well after all the talk, its finally gonna happen!!

Nickelvery and myself have been planning on arranging a meeting for some months now and its all finalised!

MARCH 2nd 2008

Check out WWW.AUDIMEETS.CO.UK for details

This will be the first meet of the year and has the potential to be a good one!

Anyone interested in going should email nick with name and vehicle details.

Come on peeps, we always moan our tits off that meets never happen...well now it has....so get your ***** there!!!:icon_thumright:

Whose going from here then??

ATM, i would probably say im in :)

Well from what i hear, Nick has around 200 people on the mailing list and from previous posts, Voorhees, Randomjim to name drop.

I'll definately be there, gonna try an persuade grays3 to come up with me in convoy too.

Randomjim said:
I'll definately be there, gonna try an persuade grays3 to come up with me in convoy too.

Top man!...hey i can have a word with you about suggesting a pink golf would suit me! :nunu: :lmfao:

Thats not nice! I shall not react though Joe

bird.gif

cal1470 said:
Great, hey at this rate it will be the same faces as at audi international.
The more the merrier!
:rockwoot:

This is like down the road Cal, it's almost rude not to turn up lol, hope I'm free on the day...

Might pop along will have to see closer the time though as its a long way from me:icon_thumright:

Hi everyone,

I am trying for the big push for people to send me a quick email to say that you are coming to the meet on the 2nd March.

I have booked 60 spaces and it is coming apparent that I might need to book more from the interest I have had already.

email@audimeets.co.uk

Kind Regards

Nick
07805 203 305

I'm getting a good response from the website and more and more people are sending me emails to confirm they will be attending.

Please keep them coming so I can book more spaces if needed. All I need is a quick email telling me that you are coming and what car you will be bringing.

mail@audimeets.co.uk

Kind Regards

Nick
07805 203 305

Count me in Nick! Mr R8 is coming too and trying to push a few mates with Audi's to come along! ;)

Jampublic said:
Count me in Nick! Mr R8 is coming too and trying to push a few mates with Audi's to come along! ;)

Well done mate, more the merrier!:icon_thumright:

Jampublic said:

Nice one James well done buddy, should be a good day.

Gaydon is a great place, been to many Honda meets there. The museum is awesome and lots to see in there. Those who go wont be dissapointed! I might be persuaded to go if there is a convoy from Manchester with a dedicated leader, I am crap at directions and long disance journeys

Weekend before Ultimate Dubs and the Awesome RR day so maybe not for me.

jojo said:
Is it ok to turn up on the day, or do I really need to book a space in advance?

No one needs to book, just is useful to send me an email saying that you are coming so I can get an idea of numbers.

Oh Nick, sounds like Mr Dave Montana will be joining us too!! I will check with Prawn I think he is up this way at Storm saturday morning, to collect his car!

Jampublic said:
Oh Nick, sounds like Mr Dave Montana will be joining us too!! I will check with Prawn I think he is up this way at Storm saturday morning, to collect his car!

Good man, have to try and grab Edd Harris too. We can organise going up together.

:arco:

I'm coming up from the south coast so i might have to meet up with you guys on the way up aswell if that's cool.

Randomjim said:
I'm coming up from the south coast so i might have to meet up with you guys on the way up aswell if that's cool.

No problem mate, where are you coming from?