**FIRST MEET OF 2008...MARCH 2nd**

LOL that was me.....not to worry theres always next time...

Lex,

Cant remember if i asked you or not, but are you going to Ultimate Dubs next week???

Anyone else here going???

nilz18t said:
Lex,

Cant remember if i asked you or not, but are you going to Ultimate Dubs next week???

Anyone else here going???

LOL....type in Lex Talionis in a google search.....lol

Wasn't ignoring ya dude, just thought you were talking to a guy called Lex...lol

LOL...

Soz, am watching the green mile on TV and just went off that...

Im hoping to go as was a big Veedub nut since along time....

IN-A3 said:
OH!
No R8.
The boy is not going to be happy.
Good job he saw a white R8 and a black one on the way home from his Nan's tonight.

Again I am sorry I hope your little lad is feeling better, I will speak to the relvent man and let him know the trouble he is in! :)

Randomjim said:
Big thanks to Nick and Calvin for organising the meet. Really good day, look forward to seeing the pics and to the next meet. Hopefully it'll be a bit warmer lol.

I must have missed you! :( sorry! Was a little stressed after washing and cleaning the car, then 10 miles later a coil pack failing. Slow drive home, then change cars and start again minus my S3! :( An hour later and at the wheel of my Focus I arrived ready for some food! :)

I will agree with everyone and say well done Nick & Calvin, good meet! I look forward to seeing the well organised group pic, putting names to the right dork! lol Even the odd Seat Cupra & hyundai drivers where hiding in the crowd! ;)

Who wants to buy a soon to be healthy S3, need my self one of these RS4's!!

Calvin and I are going to Ultimate Dubs this Sunday, who else is going then?

nickelvery said:
Calvin and I are going to Ultimate Dubs this Sunday, who else is going then?

I'm heading to Awesome for RR shootout on the Sat, but Telford isn't a million miles away from me neither, I might just turn up, dependant on weather and how knackered I am lol.

jojo said:
I'm heading to Awesome for RR shootout on the Sat, but Telford isn't a million miles away from me neither, I might just turn up, dependant on weather and how knackered I am lol.

Give me a call if you do head up that way, that goes to anyone else on here. :thumbsup:

07805 203 305

Nick

I reckon i should be going, I will be coming from Leeds, as got a party there on Saturday night, so will get to the show mid morning all being well.....I'll give you a shout when i get there Nick.

Jo, let me know if you will be there, i'll meet you there as well....

Nilz

nilz18t said:
I reckon i should be going, I will be coming from Leeds, as got a party there on Saturday night, so will get to the show mid morning all being well.....I'll give you a shout when i get there Nick.

Jo, let me know if you will be there, i'll meet you there as well....

Nilz

Hope you make it a bit earlier than you did for our meet dude...:)

Picture048.jpg

Anyone for Bonio Biscuits :eyebrows:

Sorry for the late response but a big thank you to Nick and Calvin for organising this meet. Really good turn out. Looking forward to the next one already, will remember my camera next time!

Jampublic said:
I must have missed you! :( sorry! Was a little stressed after washing and cleaning the car, then 10 miles later a coil pack failing. Slow drive home, then change cars and start again minus my S3! :( An hour later and at the wheel of my Focus I arrived ready for some food! :)

Yea didn't see ya. Will have to do a convoy at the next meet lol.