Rolling Road Session - Awesome GTI

Which date is best for you?

• Total voters
I`ll shove mine in boot too..

Good idea lads - I think its time mine had another scan!! should be a good laugh, hopefully it will be a bit warmer than today!

Really looking forward to it. Just hope I can get mine running properly before the big day. It'll be my first visit to a RR.

Blue_Thunder said:
Really looking forward to it. Just hope I can get mine running properly before the big day. It'll be my first visit to a RR.

Me too mate. I'm looking forward to that passenger ride in the blue beast

i phoned them today to make sure they could strip my car down as i have no rear toe eye they can do it over the wheels which is good for me

cant wait just been getting the car ready for the day

Think I'm gonna have to jib fellas - not only have I been roped into working next weekend, the car's developed a nasty clunk on the front suspension - probably another ****** bush gone pear shaped.

Sorry!!

Well there are 2 more free spaces now so I suppose we could open this to mates etc. First come first served. If we could keep it to VAG cars it would be better. I'll ring Awesome and clarify a few outstanding issues you guys want to know about.

Think 4 in total, but MattFinn has now been added and Ballcrusher mate wants to come, since they are driving from darn Sarth that shows commitment and deserves a pop on the rollers, so only have 2 spare places now.

ok guys sorry to go a little off topic but i have for sale a forge tip as good as brand new i bought off dpm never fitted my car different shape??? but it was on dpm,s s3 any one intrested in this who is going along ?? pm me
jeff . . .

******* charge pipe blew off this weekend. Going into the garage tomorrow to get checked over. It never rains but it pours!!!

Hi, can you put my name down as a deffo to come,
I want to see how many of the 180 horses its lost over the years.

Well theres 48hrs and 10 minutes before this all kicks off and I'm hoping I've sent a PM to all of you. Apologies if not, let me know and I'll resend. There is now 1 spot left which I'll leave just incase any of the reserves which maybe attending wants a go.

The address is below and hoping to see you all there. Hopefully should be a good laugh and good to put a few names to a few sarcastic comments posted on here. See you all Saturday!

Awesome GTI Store UK,
Unit 1 Siemens Road,
Northbank Industrial Park,
Irlam,
Manchester,
M44 5AH, UK

Thanks mate for setting this up:applaus:

Could you draft up some sort of ROUGH running order ( things may change on the day , but it will give us something to work too )

From experience a good guide ( with no problems ) is 15 min's a car!

The lads on the AM shift need to know to get there early:gaehn:

The lads on the PM shift don't need to be there all day:cold:

Thanks again

p

AKA leon

Yeah Awesome said we need to group the cars together (which we can do on the day) I've told them the 8P's are first so you guys need to get grouped together, then I presume it will be the turn of the other 4wd cars then 2wd will be last (sorry guys but blame the 8P owners).

So possibly 8Ps, then 8Ls, followed by the other 4wd cars then 2wd motors last.

'll sort it out on the day - I'm too busy at the moment. Lets just have a laugh and a successful day!