ANYONE INTERESTED IN A TRACKDAY MEET

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Title says it all.

Thinking of castle coombe. Have regular track days so if you interest post her.

Rich

Great Idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bit of a change from a Drag Strip! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Will see whats available and when, then ge back to you all.

Rich

DaveA3Turbo

is that because you don't exist ?

[ QUOTE ]
DaveA3Turbo said:
What about insurance?

Dave, I would like ago but my insurance is on the line as it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do whatever you want insurance wise.

Rich

definently up for these, anyone found out if there are any ppl or tracks available for these events?

I've got some connections in the track day area (I run Vauxhalls VRX days) and the best bet is to block book an existing day from another operator. Castle Combe for example cost £4500 to rent plus you need PL insurance, marshalls the costs soon rack up.

Operators I'd recommend include Bookatrack, Easytrack, Goldtrack, RMA. The cheapest tend to be BaT and EzT.

I'm happy to help organise something but remember weekends are more expensive than weekday and circuits are impossible to get in summer because they're busy with racing.

Good airfields (goos for beginners as less to hit) include Elvington, Hullavington (Swindon), Brintingthorpe and Bedford.

Best thing is to put up a list of dates/places and agree on which one to go for.

I'd have a go at a track day! Sounds like fun and i'm sick of getting speeding tickets!