Audidriver pics

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Slightly dodgy pics of our stand today at castle combe. Had to dash as i need sleep ready for work tonight

stand2.jpg

stand-1.jpg

My baby
me.jpg

Just a warning to you all,lol A lesson learnt by the S4 below

warning.jpg

quatty.jpg

deads4.jpg

white.jpg

votex.jpg

ttshop.jpg

spanky.jpg

shiney.jpg

scherwing.jpg

s8.jpg

s4vrs4.jpg

s4s.jpg

s3.jpg

rs4b7.jpg

random.jpg

r8.jpg

quattro.jpg

oldskool.jpg

nsu.jpg

nicea4.jpg

mark-bs.jpg

Madkebabs nice S4
madkebab.jpg

LOWtt.jpg

Our very own Jojo blasting around the track

jojo.jpg

Thanks Joe for organising the day
****** knackered...good job I ain't busy tonight!?

jojo said:
Good work with the pics Mark, notice how the pic of my car is blurry, clearly it's too fast for your camera! :):racer:

I think its me more than the camera mate,lol

Thanks again mate:respekt:

Just added a few of our pics, please click the link below to view.
http://www.cleversnaps.com/thumbnails.php?album=128

Check out the video of me on track having LOADSA fun:rockwoot: . Click the link below to view the video, depending on the video player you have installed.
Windows Media Player format
Quicktime Movie format

The movies are about 10MB in size so might take a few minutes to buffer before they start playing.

It was a great day out, people were fab and nice to put faces to names on here.

The track time was fantastic, just shame that the EXACT same car that got in the way of everyone last year did the same this year. If you look at the video, link above, and see the last lap the "Old Smoker", as I now call him, just refuses to let anyone pass. There was eventually 5 cars behind him all sitting patiently waiting for him to indiacte to let us past, as are the polite rules of driving, but he didn't. Then if you look at my video from last year and see in my last few laps "Old Smoker" is there doing his mobile roadblock again. http://www.pistonheads.tv/clip1091 - last years vieo.

So next year, if you are reading this, "Old Smoker" will be hunted out at the event and "asked" nicely if he wouldn't mind following the polite track rules.........just like the rest of us.:rulez:

My PC was the problem john sorted it now .......some nice driving by the way!!

A lot of white cars showing up for the event, we also found out the white S3 above is a stripped out road legal trackcar, but it's a resprayed white, not factory white S3! Did anyone see it on the track?, It was heading towards the queue when I was leaving, was it quick? :racer:

badger5 said:
Bill - you were having fun in the S8. I was watching from Camp and overhead a couple of blokes saying something along the lines of 'He's pushing that S8 a bit - he'll soon be on the grass' That was thanks to your ample use of the kerbs - i.e. the full width of the track.

They didn't seem to realise that you were just about the only driver on the track when I was watching who was actually taking racing lines rather than mincing around with about 10ft of tarmac between you and the edge of the track at each corner!

One of those S8's really impressed me, there was a TT with a black roof that was really quick aswell but it limped of the track both times i saw it going round.

jcs356 said:
Bill - you were having fun in the S8. I was watching from Camp and overhead a couple of blokes saying something along the lines of 'He's pushing that S8 a bit - he'll soon be on the grass' That was thanks to your ample use of the kerbs - i.e. the full width of the track.

They didn't seem to realise that you were just about the only driver on the track when I was watching who was actually taking racing lines rather than mincing around with about 10ft of tarmac between you and the edge of the track at each corner!

yea, it was fun in the big old barge.
funny to compare s8 to the ibiza round combe - lol

full track and curbs there to be used.. sliding it around was fun. its a high milage motor now so wanted to be respectful to its motor.. not revving its tits off. autobox in auto mode on 1st few laps was truley horrible. clueless thing. tiptronic it was, which i rarely use. - old git mode normally.

surprising how driving the place on the right lines makes for reasonable lapping compared to faster cars on track at the same time. i continue to have the biggest respect for my old S8, it just takes it all in its stride. loadsa grip from it. good old girl.

DSCF0004.jpeg

enjoyed the day, met friends, chatted, had fun... nice one Autometrix.

R8 is such a good looking car, the A5 looks nice as well. Some cool pics.

Gutted that I could not have been there, looked like a good day was had by all.
Will be there next time for sure as long as croft is not the first trackday of next year, bad luck circuit for my boss first time turbos blown then second time bottom end, think that we will give that one a wide birth but mallory park in leicester is a good one to go too.
It would be nice if Llyden down my way did another trackday enjoyed myself there last year bit of a short circuit but fun can still be had.
Till next year then cheers.

jojo said:
Hey Mark, longtime no see...... you ex car as it were is still very clean, doing the rounds in show and shine. :cool:

Yes Joe it's been a while since I last saw you mate. How are things at your end? The company doing well?

Has anyone else got any more pics of my old car? Or is he a member on here? Is it at many shows?

mintie said:
It would be nice if Llyden down my way did another trackday enjoyed myself there last year bit of a short circuit but fun can still be had.
Till next year then cheers.
Hi Mintie - yeah, I enjoyed Lydden as well. Spoke to some of the Seat guys who I was there with and it seemed 50:50 people who liked or disliked the track. I'll see if we can sort something out for next year with SeatCupra.net and let you know.