GTi Summer Festival @ Pod?

Possibly... May have some new mods in progress though so may not be able to make it!

Defratos its strip and stands and jumble and show 'n' shine
I'm going

I`ll be coming from Lincoln... Hoping to get a good deal on somee brakes for the S3

RichA3Turbo said:
Possibly... May have some new mods in progress though so may not be able to make it!
same here rich,new apr inlet mani being fitted:)

have you had the map tweaked and nitrous sorted yet steve?

Rich

im there but im on the dubindustry.co.uk stand as im a member and theres allways a good turn out 10 cars min so maybe see some of you there

I'm on the twenty valve stand

I will be there though i have no stand, nm i will find somewhere to park an see if i can find people :)

Anyone know what sort of time things are kicking off?

Steve

D-TechS3.jpg

Never saw many just this old banger sitting in a corner.....anyone know whos it is :eyebrows:

you to fella my clutch went big time at the end of the day and had to drive at just 3000rpm all the way home but i did manage a 14.3 so wasnt that much of a bad day but that guy eddy in the green S3 was so fast off the line

Was a great day, chickened out of running myself but will do next time, though after watching some of the things flying up there i think my measily 2.0t will get spanked :)

Nice to see the quattro in the s3's working over time with the launch, and i think my ears are still recovering from that rocket car.

Ta
Steve

Had a grand day out at the Pod....

Got my **** properly spanked :asskicking: in the morning by a standard looking Golf R32. It did a 13.00 1/4 and crossed the line doing 106.38mph.
Surely not standard I think?

Also got beaten by another R32. :asskicking: Didn't think they were that fast.:w00t:

It was nice to meet and have a chat with Mr.Ballcrusher, hi Jim. :icon_thumright: Great looking car. :greyrs4:
I really enjoyed our races together. It was nice to race against another S3.

My best time was a 14.55 1/4 @ 91.81mph. I was happy with that as the S3 is totally standard, but in lightweight spec. (stripped bare).

Managed to get 15 runs in, so it was a full day. Good value compared to the Inters sprint.

value for money isn't usually the case at the pod,hardly anyone turned up I think it was the grand prix or the weather?

D-Tech Performance said:
LOL heard it belongs to a dodgy geezer from yorkshire ;)

ended up sat there as it was in trouble for killing its clutch

nice meeting you ballcrusher btw
naughty s3 :asskicking:

voorhees said:
value for money isn't usually the case at the pod,hardly anyone turned up I think it was the grand prix or the weather?

Yeah, but no, but........15 runs for £20 = £1.33 per run. Bargain... :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer: :racer:

Don't people own VHS machines or umberellas anymore? :cold:

stripped out you diddnt tell me that but ya gave some good advice on how tp launch but sham i wasnt as good as you.....lol the bad news is my clutch gave up so much more on the way home i had to drive no more than 3000rpm so drive was bad 3hrs then today found out i had a ****** maff stiil injoyed the day ws nice to meet you twosted hope to catch up at an later event

.........yeah, that's a date.

.............lose some weight and get pumped up and you'll do good. :weight_lift2: ........(The car, that is). :) :icon_thumright:

Ballcrusher said:
stripped out you diddnt tell me that but ya gave some good advice on how tp launch but sham i wasnt as good as you.....lol

And what tip might this be? does it require a new clutch afterwoods?? lol.

damm wright need a new clutch ...lol but it was slipping for a while so it goes in to audi for a new clutch on sataday

by the way guys there a rwyb day at north wield air field on sunday in harlow essex along the A414