GTI International 2007

i am sure passengers are allowed x 1 but they slow the car down,lol

I have my confirmations and camping tickets..... Just need a working car,hehe

Received tickets, sprint pass and club stand display pass today from AutoMetrix Publications. So squeeeze me in on Sunday.

SATURDAY 16th JUNE
ChriS3 - Audi S3
rickparmar - AUDI A3 yes 1.6 dont laugh (wonder if i will have a S3 by then)
DIPS_A4 - A4 (B5) 1.9 TDI SE
*A3 Girlii* - A3 1.8T sport
jcs356 - S3
RichA3Turbo - A3
JayA4Turbo - Mk2
Blue_Turbo - A4 1.8T Sport
Marms - A3 8P S-line Sportback
voorhees-S3
Byzan A4 - Audi A4, Should be turbo'ed by then too

SUNDAY 17th JUNE
ChriS3 - Audi S3
rickparmar - AUDI A3 yes 1.6 dont laugh (wonder if i will have a S3 by then)
DIPS_A4- A4 (B5) 1.9 TDI SE
*A3 Girlii* - A3 1.8T sport
RichA3Turbo - A3
JayA4Turbo - Mk2
Byzan A4 - Audi A4, Should be turbo'ed by then too
Silver75 - Audi A3 if my car and flat are sorted and Doris is up for it...
Blue_Turbo - A4 1.8T Sport
JoJo - Dirty Black S3 with BlingBling wheels, new clutch and gearbox!
twofivenine - Audi S3
sitrials - Superchips UK S3
Marms - A3 8P S-line Sportback
SteveTT - Slow TT
voorhees-S3
Twosted - S3

Ok guys,

Please book in advance!

So far the only people to have booked are:

Chris AUDI SPORT NET
Jason AUDI SPORT NET
Mark AUDI SPORT NET
Jason AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Edward AUDI SPORT NET - SUN
Jason AUDI SPORT NET
Richard AUDI SPORT NET

Regards

Rich

ChriS3 said:
Never mid Riks,

You might get a shot down the strip in a proper S3 ;)

I challenge you to a duel! Probably get my **** handed to me, but what the heck!

Nice to see i am actually confirmed whhohoo.

And the car even works and everything. I do aim to throw her down the track just to get a benchmark figure for future tuning.

RichA3Turbo said:
I challenge you to a duel! Probably get my **** handed to me, but what the heck!

I'll lower the back seats for that one. :icon_thumright:

I think you'll have it on weight, gearing and transmission loss. Might need a new clutch after this.

haha. Yeah disadvantages against advantages should be fairly even i think.

Just booked online for the Sunday...so see some of you there!!!-One question,when you get the tickets through does it give you directions to the club stand or do you just ask on the gate??? Sorry just parked whereever they put me before???:icon_thumright:

Guys,

These are the only confirmed entries so far!

Just a reminder, you can ONLY be on the stand if you book in advance, and bookings close on 11th June.

Chris M AUDI SPORT NET
Jason M E AUDI SPORT NET
Mark W AUDI SPORT NET
Jason Sr AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Rikesh P AUDI SPORT NET - SAT
Edward C AUDI SPORT NET - SUN
Steve C AUDI SPORT.NET - SUN
Richard B AUDI SPORT NET
Jason B AUDI SPORT NET

Please get booking!

Wes G said:
Just booked online for the Sunday...so see some of you there!!!-One question,when you get the tickets through does it give you directions to the club stand or do you just ask on the gate??? Sorry just parked whereever they put me before???:icon_thumright:

Show them your club stand pass at the gate and they'll tell you where to go.

You need to book tickets online (as in tickets for the show), and on the form you select what club you belong to.

Rich

RichA3Turbo said:
You need to book tickets online (as in tickets for the show), and on the form you select what club you belong to.

Rich

Yep.... I'm with you so far.

But when I go to the site there is noway of booking. Well not that I can see anyhow.

On the site-clicky inters 2007-then clicky bookings and just fill in the form...:icon_thumright:

Sorry, I'm a pillock.

Honestly, I spend 15 mins trying to find the link.

I followed the links to Inter 2006 and Automatrix but asumed that the home page was the Inters 2007 page.

How stupid do I feel now.:confused:
Perhaps I should remove my previous posts and nobody will notice how dumb I am.

Anyway, I'm now booked for Saturday.

No. I lied.

I followed the prompts and completed the form correctly but when I click submit..... I get a 404 error - Page not found.

Maybe I'm not destined to come to this show?

Right, I phoned them up and booked over the telephone.

The Lady I spoke to said they had problems with the website and people using Firefox. (Guess which browser I'm using?)

Anyway, All booked in and rearing to go.

Any idea on confirmed numbers for both days as yet? Didnt get an email back from autometrix so I called them to confirm...looking forward to it now :cool:

Byzan A4 said:
Cool Jojo,you gonna wash the car this time??

He he

I always wash my car! I can't help it if it rains for the 100miles it takes me to get to these events lol... good thing i'm not entering show n shine :moa:

Sorry guys forgot to say - view the site and book using Internet Explorer - Firefox does not work! Firefox users, download IE Tab ;)

RichA3Turbo said:
Sorry guys forgot to say - view the site and book using Internet Explorer - Firefox does not work! Firefox users, download IE Tab ;)
Now he tells me. :moa:

I must have wasted 30 mins trying to book tickets online. I know I'm a dumb *** for not spotting the obvious link but the Firefox thing was not my fault.

Just as a side thought..... Wouldn't it be better to fix the site than recommend people change browsers or download plug-ins. A huge amount of people now use Firefox over IE and you can't run IE on Mac OS X.

yeah i know! its a bit crap, as it looks like it just doesnt work! it was the same last year. I have nothing to do with it... I just organise the club display for AS.Net - Not part of Autometrix. Don't shoot the messenger! :)

RichA3Turbo said:
yeah i know! its a bit crap, as it looks like it just doesnt work! it was the same last year. I have nothing to do with it... I just organise the club display for AS.Net - Not part of Autometrix. Don't shoot the messenger! :)

Someone has to take the blame! :gun2:

Anyone heading up to this on Sunday from East Anglia area and fancy meeting on route for some grub or just convoy?:racer:

Yep-got mine today:arco: ...just hope the weather is good-chucking it done here at the mo:mad:

I'm there both days....late arrival saturday as my mates getting married at ten but I'm only down the road so be there at eleven ish
2002 black (fastest colour) S3

I'll be there on Sunday only... anyone want to join up for a VAG convoy on the way from the Midlands, i'll be heading along the M42, then M6

Anyone heading towards GTI Inters from the Midlands or the M6 in the early hours of Sunday morning, I will be meeting up with Voorhees @8AM at Corley Services on the M6.

Anyone else is welcome to join us :)

Right guys, I'm a bit slow here, and I'm about to book my tickets, just not sure what to choose. I want to be on the stand but the rear is still chopped up (from the quad exhausts) and so I'm feeling a bit low for not getting it done sooner. But any hows I wanna come over and park close to the stand so do I select the "club name for display" and "car: quat"?? or just book a nameless ticket?

Click on 'GTI International 2007', then click on 'Book Online', now another window will open with the booking form. Scroll down and you will see a part which says 'Club name for display:', to the right of this, you need to select audisport.net' and fill in the rest of the details of how many tickets and which day etc. and you will be fine.