Vagfest - 1st July 2007

loafy

Reaction score
vagfest.jpg

** More Details To Follow **

** Mark It Up In Your Diary, Its Gonna Be A Day Not To Be Missed **

www.vagfest.co.uk

Doh! majority of these events happen up north :motz: If I can sort out a long weekend, I will go :jump:

I'll probably go as its up our end of country be nice to meet some members

Ming Blue said:
Doh! majority of these events happen up north :motz: If I can sort out a long weekend, I will go :jump:

Up North?
Jeez...you southerners really get my goat...this is the only show north of Hadrians Wall...and you are complaining?

Us northern types regularly have 8-11 hours of driving to do to get to shows...and we don't complain.

Even this 'up north' show is 3 hours drive SOUTH for some of us! :)

Ess_Three said:
Up North?
Jeez...you southerners really get my goat...this is the only show north of Hadrians Wall...and you are complaining?

Us northern types regularly have 8-11 hours of driving to do to get to shows...and we don't complain.

Even this 'up north' show is 3 hours drive SOUTH for some of us! :)

I'm not complaining.. just gutted thats all.. what's rattled your cage Ess?!!

Gutted?

There is 1 show a year in the frozen North...all the rest are down in the land of the southern puff.

No cage rattled here...
I just love listening to 'southerners' complaining about how hard done to they are because they have to travel...you should try living up here, then you'll know what travelling is all about!

I'll be there! Loafy says i've got to go or he'll stop my pocket money! :happy:

On a serious note though, as Ess Three says, this is one of the only events, besides VW Festival, that is up North so lets make it a good one as the guys have really pulled there fingers out on this one! :icon_thumright:

Think I'll be there need to organise the GF and the little un too.

jojo said:
I've never been past Manchester, how much forther is it?

lol im the same
apart from that been Newcastle that was the most northern point of uk ive been.