Meeting Points for Audi-Sport RR on 22nd November

audi_girl

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well I'll kick this one off - John and I will be there pretty early so not worth us meeting anyone en-route.

Start time is 9am at AmD - J9 of the M40.

Jo

Thanks Jo.

Right. I'll be leaving Braintree in Essex around 7am.
Travelling along the A120 onto the M11 then anti-clockwise (north) on the M25.
Stopping at South Mimms Services around 07:45 where we will be meeting Si (S3MTM).
Heading off more or less straight away, continuing on the M25 untill J16 then on the M40.....

Anyone else coming from our way who want to meet "En-Route" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mick

[ QUOTE ]
biturbo said:
Mick - M25 J21 to meet me, then go up the A41. Much more interesting route /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Paul
Sounds good to me. Just gotta convince Si to meet me somewhere else now.
Is J21 where we usually meet for the Windsor meet? At that pub? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Should get there by 8am... According to Autoroute.

Si. Any suggestions to where we could meet now?

Mick

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
Anyone fancy swapping their place with me - I am first up on the RR at 9.00am and may have a problem getting there?
Bruno

[/ QUOTE ]
Bruno
I could swap if you want to as we're aiming to get there early. I'm 12th on the list though so might make it too late for you?
Up to you...

Mick

JPR,
I'm still planning to get there as early as possible, but can't guarantee it will be 9.00am on the dot.

Mick,
If we can swap places it will be really helpful as don't wish to hold things up.

Cheers,
Bruno

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
Mick,
If we can swap places it will be really helpful as don't wish to hold things up.

Cheers,
Bruno

[/ QUOTE ]Consider it done.
See ya Saturday...

John or Mods. Could you change the list accordingly please.

Thanks
Mick

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
Anyone fancy swapping their place with me - I am first up on the RR at 9.00am and may have a problem getting there?

Come on - someone here must live closer than Derbyshire????

Bruno

[/ QUOTE ]

We will re-order the list today, we'll try to get all the quattro's on in one go, and all the 2WD's in one go - something to do with the RR setup being changed for 4WD/2WD.

I'll post the ordered list soon as possible!

If anyone isnt sure where to go in Bicester & would like to meet at an easy to reach spot, I can take you to AMD 'convoy' style!!

[ QUOTE ]
Ben (bjacks) said:
Mick, I'll be meeting up with you and Simon also- bit bleedin early ain't it? Pauls A41 route is also more pleasing. S3baybee also expressed an interest as he's coming from Chelmsford also.

Ta da

Ben

[/ QUOTE ]He He....
Yep! Crack of dawn mate... I'm now one of the first on the rollers so gotta get there in time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Any ideas where to meet Ben?
How about the Little Chef in Brentwood just off Wood Street Roundabout (J28 M25) @ 7:30am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif
S3baybee could meet us there too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Sounds good to me.
Mental note - don't get hammered on Friday night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
See you Thursday anyway.

Cheers

Ben

I should be able to meet at south mimms at 7.45... I am coming from st. neots... so quite a drive...

who is going to be there.

Andy
07010 716 440

I'll be setting off at about 5:00am to travel down from Teesside, to get there for about 9:00am.

Think there'll be plenty of Redbull being drank on the way down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Should be quiet enough at that time in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

see you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Al B and myself are leaving from his place (somewhere up north near manchester) about 6am (apparently!). Anyone else for a convoy from the north?

[ QUOTE ]
AndyC said:
I should be able to meet at south mimms at 7.45... I am coming from st. neots... so quite a drive...

who is going to be there.

Andy
07010 716 440

[/ QUOTE ]Andy
It's looking like the route for me is gonna be:-
Leave Braintree at 07:00. Should get to Ben and maybe S3babee at Brentwood (Little Chef) by 07:30. Then meeting S3mon (and yourself?) at South mimms at 08:00. Then should get to Biturbo at J21 on M25 by 08:15. Then on to Bicester along the A41...

Sound ok to you all?

Anyone else?

Mick

We'll be at J28 at 7.30, or at South Mimms at 8.00 (J24 IIRC). Feel free to join up Loretta/Tony, we're all friends /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Lo,

We can meet up at the A13/M25 junction, say bout 7:15 so we can get to Mick and the others at the A12/M25 lil chef for 7:30...u guys are nuts... I havent been awake at that time on a saturday in years...aargh!

Blimey Tony...
Thought that would be far too early for you on a Saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As Ben says. We'll be at the Little Chef just off Wood Street roundabout Brentwood, J28 M25 @ 07:30 then South Mimms services (Car park outside the eating place) at around 08:00.....

Mick

Mick,

Hopefully I'll be able to drag myself outta bed on saturday morning...forgive me if I'm grumpy though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should be able to meet you at the lil chef... I'd like to believe thats the one just after the total petrol stn on that road leading to where we used to have the essex meets a while back?

Bingo! That's the place....

Don't forget to change out of your jimmy jams though Tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mick

By the way, I'm quite sure AmD have a plasma screen in their reception. Well it was their when I went to see them last weekend. Wando, can you please make sure its picking up the rugby by the time we get there mate... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh and Mick... I sleep naked..just hope that bout of somnabulism doesn't start saturday.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:

Come on - someone here must live closer than Derbyshire????

Bruno

[/ QUOTE ]

We will re-order the list today, we'll try to get all the quattro's on in one go, and all the 2WD's in one go - something to do with the RR setup being changed for 4WD/2WD.

I'll post the ordered list soon as possible!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Jo,

I wasn't planning on being very late - but with baby these days need to factor in the half hour plus factor on all journeys, so should be there before ten no problems.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
Bruno

cool...

I shall be at south mims from 7.45 am

blue a4 avant, and my mate gavin should be there in his black s3 (white leather) also...

see you there..

need to call me, please do.
07010 716 440

tell you what this forum is so much better than the renault OC that I have to frequent for work!!!!!

The more the merrier. Hook up at one of the meeting points en route.

Cheers

Ben

already sorted, just got 2 remember to bring myself that time in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
Ooh yes, I must charge up my camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bit of a detour for you Alex isn't it/ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
simont said:
[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
Anyone heading up the M40?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah Dunc and myself will be travelling that way - where are you based? we should be around the Bracknell area for 7.45 ish

[/ QUOTE ]

M/head area so anywhere on the 404M is good for me. About 8ish?

Although I live 3 minutes drive from AMD I wouldnt mind have a spirited drive with a few other S3s & S4s.

Any suggestions?

There will surely be time for a few impromptu burn-ups down the old A41, or Akeman St as the Romans would have it... The gloves are off.

[ QUOTE ]
ibboS4 said:
Although I live 3 minutes drive from AMD I wouldnt mind have a spirited drive with a few other S3s & S4s.

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
There will be around 8-10 of us coming up the A41 from J20 on the M25 around 08:15 if you fancy joining up somewhere along that road.
I don't think you'll miss us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mick

[ QUOTE ]
Chelsea Mick said:
[ QUOTE ]
ibboS4 said:

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
There will be around 8-10 of us coming up the A41 from J20 on the M25 around 08:15 if you fancy joining up somewhere along that road.
I don't think you'll miss us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mick

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully the lead car will be equipped with laser/radar detection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Got me a nice fresh MoT at lunchtime incase we all get producers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers

Ben

Can I just make a point that I doubt we'll be hanging around at each stopping point so be on time! Saying that, I'm bound to be late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dunc, Simon, Paul, Mick, see you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif when your about half way, ill get out of bed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif to trundle up the 20mile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif