Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 21st April

jcs356

Brum brum
Reaction score
I'm organising a stand at this for SeatCupra.net, but wondered if anyone was interested in doing the same for AS.net?

Castle Combe will send the club 12 free entry passes for car and driver, provide space for the club to display member's cars, and offer 6 track passes of 15 minutes in the same session for only £15 each with extra sessions available for £25 if pre-booked or £30 on the day.

More info here: http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/springactionday.htm

Here is shot of some of the Seats on track last year:
OnTrack.jpg

And one of the Speedster & Spyder club at the Classic and Sportscar action day last June:
Speedsters.jpg

I've been to several of these with both my Seat and my Speedster. Good days out and a chance to have a go on track on a per session basis.

If someone fancies organinising this, you need to contact Maria at maria@castlecombecircuit.co.uk and she will send the club an application form. Let me know if you need anything further info as I already have a club application pack.

BTW I've got nothing to do with Castle Combe - just thought some of you guys might enjoy the day out and a cheap way for novices to get your car on track.