Crail Raceway 9th November

DavidR

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Anyone up here going along to crail on Sunday?

I'll be there with a few friends and sampling my new APR software on the 1/4mile.

Max Power day (which means lots of bad cars and even badder local slappers) but it always a bit of a jolly!

[ QUOTE ]
Our last big one of the year to go out with a bang and a burst of speed up Scotlands Drag Strip.Line up so far,FIRFORCE,OPPOSITE LOCK,7th HEAVEN(girls),£3000.00 Firework display. And the draw for our CORSA ,but you have to be at CRAIL RACEWAY to win it.Then after party in Perth at "CITY NIGHTCLUB" free entry and presentation of the Corsa to the lucky punter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send me a PM if you are coming along and we can meet up

Cheers

Dave

How did you get on David?

Did you beat your previous best?

Not too bad, 13.4... There was a helluva strong headwind and for comparison, a friend who normally runs a very consistent 13.7, managed only 13.9...

Good day though, nice to beat all the scoobs etc. Times are on www.crailraceway.co.uk, i'm car number 4, and yes, I did do the first timed run of the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Worth noting that the 1st 6 were with the track very wet hence no grip and 4 wheels spinning wildly. The last 2 were as the track dried out.

Great time Dave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What was your launch technique? I've been practicing trying to get off the line rapidly in the TT but I'm put off by worries about frying the clutch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Christian