Anyone wanna meet in Lancs area (Chorley area)

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Hi i have a new A3 2.0 TDI sport with the audi body kit and a few extras....Anyone wanna meet, or at least do any of you on here live in the Chrorley area or Darwen area?

I'm in the lancs area and would meet up if something was arranged.....unfortunately I am not the organised type so I'll leave the arrangment to someone else!

I couldn't make the second meet that Drystone organised, but it sounded like you had a pretty good showing?

Dan

Dan,

Yeah the meets that Drystone started to organise were good, if a little un-organised when going on the drive.

He's got a TT now, but has "gone off" the forums. I'll try to stoke-up his ethusiasm for a meet.

AL

I'm between Chorley & Wigan (used to live in Darwen). Has anything been arranged yet.

After owning a couple of TTC 225's, i've now purchased a 12month old S8, which i'm due to collect on Saturday (can't wait).

Would be happy to attend a local meet is one has / is going to be arranged.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah the meets that Drystone started to organise were good, if a little un-organised when going on the drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheeky sod!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif The drives weren't that un-organised /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
I'd definitely be up for a meet, be nice to have someone else do the organising. Just let us know where and when. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers,

Christian

count me in boys, just got back from rally Catalunya.I must have seen an S3 around every corner. I even spotted a couple of british S3's, so if it was you then say hello.

Oh I can't make it next week, iam off to wales watching the rally again.