Anyone going watching the RAC ( RALLY OF WALES )

MOSSY

Reaction score

Is anyone going watching this? I have just booked my tickets, gone for the event pass option 3 as option 1 is fully booked.

Anyone who is going let me know what car you will be in and I will look out for you.

AUDI GIRL

YES THIS IS THE WRC EVENT, IT RUNS ON THE 7 - 9th NOV, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT STAGE YOUR ON? I BELIEVE ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED MARSHALING A STAGE YOUR NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OF THE OTHERS. THATS THE THANKS YOU GET FOR HELPING OUT.

IF YA FIND OUT IN TIME WHAT STAGE YOUR ON LET ME KNOW. I WONT BE ON LINE FOR A WHILE NOW AS IAM OFF TO SPAIN TOMORROW WATCHING THE SPANISH WRC (RALLY CATALUNYA) AND THEN WHEN I RETURN FROM THERE IAM OFF TO WALES FOR THE RAC. I WILL PROBABLY CHECK THE SITE OUT IN BETWEEN SPAIN AND WALES. HAVE A GOOD TIME IF I DONT SEE YA AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PLENTY OF WARM WET WEATHER GEAR. YOU WILL NEED IT.

Lyrac,

Just got back from catalunya, what an event. You guys want to get over there, this is my secound time now and the atmosphere is so much better than wales. We were out on Sunday night with some of the drivers and co drivers. You would never get that here.

Have you any idea if it will be possible to get onto the shakedown on thurs. Our ticket does not include this but its in our plans.

Cheers.

Mossy

Audi Girl

its the pre event test, you may get to see the cars as many as 10 times in a matter of a few hours. you will see them more in the shakedown than you will in the whole event.

You still marshalling? if so what stages are you all on?

iam on Brechfa,Resolfen,Halfway,Resolfen2 and Rhonda

We are on Rhonda, Halfway and Rhealo (sp?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We will see you there then !!!!!

What Dart are you on?

Mossy hasn't contacted me so he won't be with us./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

REHOLA Stages 4 & 6 on Friday, HALFWAY Stages 9 & 11 on Saturday and RHONDDA Stages 16 & 17 on Sunday. Boy Boy will we be in the FIRST CLASS SEATS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Yeah, we've only had information about Rhonda, and I'm thinking that the post strike is affecting the rest of the information.....

Lyrac

iam sorry I have not been in touch, I was busy with work the other night when you asked me to ring. I have got a lot of catching up to do so iam working all this weekend.

What was it you wanted me for? if it's important or private then send me a pm.

Again, sorry I didn't get in touch.

P.s is the pass you got option 3? I thought you were marshalling?