Audi Driver International: Stop Press!

NBirkitt

Reaction score
With the current long-range forecast for Saturday October 14 predicting bright, sunny and warm, things are looking great for this year’s Audi Driver International at Castle Combe, Wilts.

With plenty of cars booked for track sessions, 15 major traders and tuners in attendance, and a whole host of club and concours cars booked, it looks like being a day not to be missed!

Audi UK will also be in attendance this year, running the Audi Driving Experience in the central paddock area – your chance to drive a TT DSG in a competitive slalom – and with a display of its historic cars, including the DKW which Hannu Mikkola recently drove at Goodwood and the Rally quattro S1.

Even if you haven’t already booked in advance*, you are still welcome to come along on the day, with entries for the track sessions, concours, car sales, autojumble etc still available on the day.

It costs only £5 per person on the gate, and you’ll be entered into a draw to win a passenger ride around the circuit in a top tuner’s car– an opportunity not to be missed!

We look forward to seeing you there!

* The office will be open to answer calls until 3 pm on Friday (01525 750 500). Thereafter you can contact us at the circuit on 07931 650 864.

More info at www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

I'm planning to book my track sessions on the day, but not arriving until about 10 ish. What do I do about driver briefing??

THanks