Audi Driver International: Oct 14

NBirkitt

Reaction score
Now in its fourth year, Audi Driver International is the greatest day if the year for Audi enthusiasts!

based at Castle Combe race circuit, Wilts, on Saturday October 14 open 8am to 5pm

Audi-only track day, plus trade stands, club displays, driving test, parade laps, Concours, car sales, FREE autojumble plots etc

Entry for spectators (£5) includes the chance to win a passenger ride in one of the top track cars

Don't miss it!

For more info tel: 01525 750 500 or log on at
www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

've never been, but interested, but not for a track day.

Spectators £5. Is this was just a big fancy track day or an Audi event with stalls/stands/traders, etc that I can just enjoy as a day out (don't want to participate on the track at all)?

lets just hope that teenage test-pilots dont take S4's to warp speed down the side of anybody elses pride and joy this year.... followed that thread over on the TTforum, but the thread disappeared..

Not gonna make it this year :( - if anyones undecided, just go, its a great day out.. best stands last year were probably the QST stand, just to see those MTM bimoto's in the flesh (they were HUGE) and the TT Shop - they had stock of ARB's, samco TIPS, big reds, coilovers, bushes, haldex controllers... i could have easily written off my bank account there and then..

madvw said:
lets just hope that teenage test-pilots dont take S4's to warp speed down the side of anybody elses pride and joy this year.... followed that thread over on the TTforum, but the thread disappeared..

Totally forgot about that one lol, but I'm sure it wasn't a great experience for the organisers and Audi UK!

I have been to this event for the last 2 years, and will try and make it for this year, Convoy again anyone? MarkB, Sluggy and anyone else from the midlands...:racer:

jojo said:
AS.net stand anyone? Dicky...

Shall we?

I don't mind organising one again?

Ok, i'm sold! I'll start up a new thread!

Come on, lets have a massive turnout for this one...