Confirmed Details for Christmas Meet - Book Now!

audi_girl

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
The date is now confirmed as November 22nd.

We figured that December gets busy for people with work do's and family etc., plus it's too cold and dark for the RR and Karting outside !!!!

John's got Audi Driver coming along to cover the RR session, so if you make it your car may well be in the magazine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Details are:
Saturday 22nd Nov
Rolling Road Day at AmD Audi Driver covering the day, Probably a BBQ provided as well !
Evening Dinner & Drinks in either Stratford on Avon, or Nottingham

Sunday 23rd November
Karting at Whilton Mill - Assuming we can book the place, and depending on numbers!

So far interested people are:

AmD Rolling Road
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo

Evening Out
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl

Karting
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl

Reply and add your name to the list so we can get the karting booked etc. !!!

Look forward to meeting you all !

Which is it, Nottingham or Stratford? Can we decide please?

Stratford is full of OAPs, Japanese tourists and tweed jacket types, furtively eyeing their Romeo and Juliet programmes...

Put me down for the rr day, evening out but due to certain **** dimension to seat ratio's in the karts i will be spectating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

Not sure how available I am yet so will have to let you know as and when I know.

As for Nottingham - did anyone else see that thing on TV about 2-3 weeks ago about the crime problem in Nottingham?
Apparently the car of choice for Nottingham getaway drivers, as reported by the local constabulary, is guess what....... the A3! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I guess it'll be Stratford then!

It's not that bad, honest, and it is closer to AmD... I'm sure we don't want to be worrying all night about our cars being nicked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Would it be worth calling up a htoel like this and seeing if they will do a discount for us if we all stay there (if possible)? Its a pretty big place at 17 twin rooms, 33 doubles, and 7 triple...

Rich

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seems like a plan, that was the hotel that we had the xmas do at in 2001.

Jon.

Just thought I'd add to this, we'll also be having a show and shine while the Rolling Road is taking part with a mystery first prize!
Milltek will also be in attendance with advice on exhausts, I might invite a couple of other companies down if there is enough interest.

Remember you don't have to come to all three parts (rolling road/night out/karting) you can just come to any one or multiple parts! All Welcome!

audi girl said:

We figured that December gets busy for people with work do's and family etc., plus it's too cold and dark for the RR and Karting outside !!!!

John's got Audi Driver coming along to cover the RR session, so if you make it your car may well be in the magazine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also a Show 'n' Shine Competition that day!

Details are:
Saturday 22nd Nov
Rolling Road Day at AmD Audi Driver covering the day, Probably a BBQ provided as well ! And a Show 'n' Shine!
Evening Dinner & Drinks in Stratford on Avon.

Sunday 23rd November
Karting at Whilton Mill - Assuming we can book the place, and depending on numbers!

AmD Rolling Road
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD

Evening Out
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD
Karting
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl

you wanna add Jon Davies to the list?
See his post above, plus don't forget the show and shine in the details /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
I used to live there! There are some really good bars and lots of young girls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are those two statements somehow meant to be sequential?

There's a nice curry house in Stratford (on the opposite side of the street to Waterstones but Sheep St end - you might know it John). And Lambs of Sheep Street is just simply excellent.

There you are - at least I can talk with knowledge about Nottingham and Stratford! The latter isn't really Midlands - it's a soft south-centred wannabee with too many swans and duck sh*t.

Please put me down for the rolling road. Not sure about the evening yet.

Hi Wando
Could you put me on your list for the AMD RR .
Thanxs
SimonS3MTM

audi girl said:
audi girl said:

Details are:
Saturday 22nd Nov
Rolling Road Day at AmD Audi Driver covering the day, Probably a BBQ provided as well ! And a Show 'n' Shine!

Sunday 23rd November

AmD Rolling Road
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD
S3mon

Evening Out
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD

Karting
RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl

I'll be up for all of it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Sounds like fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

OOOHHHH anything to show my car off...!

Can I be down for the Amd RR Day please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Details are:
Saturday 22nd Nov

Sunday 23rd November

AmD Rolling Road
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]JonD [*]S3mon [*]Wak [*]Phill [*]Golf Bygone [/list]

Evening Out
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]Wando [*]Audi Girl [*]JonD [*]Phill [/list]

Karting
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]Wando [*]Audi Girl [*]Phill [/list]

I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply made earlier in the said thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply made earlier in the said thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My Apologies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Audi Girl said:

Details are:
Saturday 22nd Nov
Evening Dinner &amp; Drinks in Stratford on Avon.

Sunday 23rd November

AmD Rolling Road
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]JonD [*]S3mon [*]Wak [*]Phill [*]Golf Bygone [/list]

Evening Out
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]Wando [*]Audi Girl [*]JonD [*]Phill [/list]

Karting
<ul type="square"> [*]RichA3Turbo [*]JayA4Turbo [*]Wando [*]Audi Girl [*]Phill [/list]

We have a show and shine of course but as the RR is featured in Audi Driver it'll be Audi's only, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
What were you thinking of bringing just out of interest?

FYI - Whilton Hill - if group booking you need a min of 10 for the standard karting grand prix competition circuit at Whilton Hill (this includes heats, etc); you need 14 for the national track and 30+ for the full monty.

The cost will vary but is approx £45 per head. It will come down if you get 30, but not by much.

It's open all year round but will be at the mercy of the weather.

How do I know these things. The sister of one our employees works there.

I am up for that, added myself to the list.

AmD Rolling Road

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD
S3mon
Wak
Phill
Golf Bygone
S3Babee

Evening Out

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD
Phill
S3Babee

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee

I'm interested in the RR session - please add my name to the list.

Cheers.

Just had a thought, can you RR a car with Multitronic transmission?

Jon.

AmD Rolling Road

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD
S3mon
Wak
Phill
Golf Bygone
S3Babee
simont

Evening Out

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD
Phill
S3Babee

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee

Just thought I'd add RR session is just £30, wheel alignment check is just £30

Evening costs not known yet, basically the price of a room, a curry and lots of beer!

Karting, dependant on numbers and where we choose to go!

And yes multitonic/autos will go on the rollers!

Just thought I'd add RR session is just £30, wheel alignment check is just £30

Evening costs not known yet, basically the price of a room, a curry and lots of beer!

Karting, dependant on numbers and where we choose to go!

And yes multitonic/autos will go on the rollers!

Got room for another for the RR session?

Dunc

I am definately up the RR and the night out...Going to be a little trek.....but worth it im sure!

AmD Rolling Road

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD
S3mon
Wak
Phill
Golf Bygone
S3Babee
DreA3Turbo

Evening Out

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD
Phill
S3Babee
DreA3Turbo

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee

Thinking about the karting....will probably have others with me that will get jealous of me bombing around whilst they watch!! Hmmm.

So....

AmD Rolling Road

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
JonD
S3mon
Wak
Phill
Golf Bygone
S3Babee
DreA3Turbo
DuncS3
adjturbo?
cliff

AmD Show and Shine

Audi Girl
adjturbo?

Evening Out

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
JonD
Phill
S3Babee
DreA3Turbo
Loretta
adjturbo?

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee
adjturbo?

Rolling Road is limited to 14 people plus it would be god to have four or five reserves for no shows or if we've time to run more!

also who wants to be in the show and shine with the mystery prize?

The Rolling Road will be open to spectators, come on guys!