Midlands Meet

The Slug

Reaction score
Thought i'd re-thread this one for anyone in the whole midlands area, and probably meet at Castle Donnington.

shall we choose some sort of date then, to see what we're all at??

sounds good. i'm on hols from early to mid july after then should be ok for me..

they look clear for me too, though my audi will have to stay home its in bits :(

Shall we go for Sunday 6th August, im good for that, and shud give others time to sort out their own schedules. ;)

gogogo jojojo, hehe And what times shud we look for, anyone up4 pubgrub too??

So are we going for Sunday 6th August?

If so I'll put it in my diary so that I'm not doing something that day.

bigblokey0 said:
if theres any meets around shropshire id be up for that

I'm not being funny, but some of us guys travel all over the country for shows and meets, as you are not going to find one on your door step.

Mark.

Right!!!

So im not going to find any on my doorstep???

Having been a member of another owner’s club ive had my fair share of traveling to meets and shows and participated on show stands

So no one local to me is up for a meet then?????

If that’s the case then don’t bother yourself if you want to travel that’s up to you but if ya want a local one then come along

Not being funny though

Blimey ppl are so high rate on ere

On a happier note I'm happy to come along on the 6th, just depends what time your thinking? Can't go missing the F1!

What time is F1 start and finish then?

Starts at 12 mate and finishes about 15:00ish. Don't let me stop you I'll pop down after!

about 3:30ish then at which pub? anyone?

i might pop along if thats ok ive not been to an audi meet, (lots of peugeot one when i had the 205gti)

3.30? hmmm that gives me half an hout to make it from worcester to you after watching the f1 lol

alan

lol this aint gonna happen is it..............

1.Slug
2.Viper
3.Jojo
4.MarkB
5.Jaywoo_A3

Im still up for going to this meet as its only up the road.

I was gonna come but now my sister has decided to have a birthday meal on the Sunday afternoon... god dam birthdays! I'll come to the next one tho deffo. Sorry guys (after all this midlands meet was kinda my idea!).

If anyone wants any type of decal doing PM me b4 the meet ;)

not got my car available right now or would be up for the meet.