RR Day and Detailing Day at Star Performance 18/03/2006

blackmagic

Reaction score
Hi

If anybody is interested this event is going ahead. Rollers open from 9am to 3pm, BBQ flashed up just bring the food.

Cost 2wd £20, 4wd £30.

An additional benefit, Star have some great discounts for March on remaps etc

Rich from Polished Bliss will also be there giving detailing demonstrations and discussing how to use the various products, as well as some samples being available for you to try.

Tis event is open to Audi, VW Seats & Skodas

Post below if you intend to come along so we can gestimate numbers.

I may be able to come along.

Who is organising this event is it a forum? As i could post on another couple of forums if you wish.

Cheers.

Will come if the dreaded "sudden unexplained power loss" gets fixed today. Was intending to go up to Star last week when the car lost power so this will save me £30! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's being organised by Rich Cooper ( from Seat Car Club ) after ukmkivs let Star down with the date, Rich is also owner of Polished Bliss, a new detaing company in the Aberdeen area,
check his website www.polishedbliss.co.uk for 1st class guides on all car care and cleaning issues.
Posted on Briskoda, SCC, ukmkivs and here, if you think others may benefit post where you feel free, it should be good to see different marques represented.

My mate Clark with the red Seat Leon won the show 'n' shine apparently!

[ QUOTE ]
There was a red leon there clean as hell like!!

Looked very good.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's Clark!

A valeter to trade... he hates a dirty car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif