RR @ Interpro 30 April

Kat

Reaction score
There's a rolling road day been organised at Interpro on sunday 30th April for VAG cars.. we've got Skoda's, dubs and SEATs.. if anyone wants to put their cars on post below!
Its £30 a run by the way.. and there's 20 cars so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

In that case I might well be interested. Is it another forum that is organising the day? If so have you got a link to the thread so I can see what other cars will be in attendance. Cheers Simon

Yep no problem at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Its being organised by myself as a meet for Seat Car Club with the help of the bristol local host...
http://www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=48673
Would be great to see some of each of you come along.. get the whole range of cars there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hiya,

Sorry its been so long getting back...

yeah its 4WD.. I have been told that it might be a bit more expensive due to set up costs, but i will phone to check tomorrow if you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We're up to 25 cars now and more to be added.. nice range too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

As stated above , if it's not too expensive for 4x4 I would be interested

Sorry it's been so long getting back to you...

I've spoken to Interpro today and they said the cost is the same regardless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does that mean I can put your name down Mac?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

yep...you can put me down for the RR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Excellent guys, be great to see you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We've stopped taking on cars for the rollers now..

I've got Mac and Madkebab on the list from this site... would you both be able to PM me the exact engine and what wheel drive you are so i can sort out where im putting you in the running order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you want my contact info just gimme a shout!

Cheers guys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hiya, I've sent Mac and Simon a PM.. could you get back to me with that info asap please guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers!

Convoy details from south wales are as follows..

6.50am - Meet at j43 (Llandarcy) in the Harvester carpark and leave there at 7.
7.20am - should be passing Bridgend. could everyone who is meeting there be there between 7-7.10.
I will call someone who is going to be up there to let you know we're leaving so you can get on the motorway
8.15-8.30 - we'll be at the Aust services on the old Severn Bridge.. we'll be leaving there around 8.30 to head up to Interpro.

Everyone now has my mobile number, please use it if your going to be late for a meeting time so I know whats happening /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif