No-Rice.com Northern Meet 4/2/06

• Thread starter imported_billybravo
  • Start date
I

imported_billybravo

XMAS_white_title_image.gif

2pm-birch services leeds bound
No-Rice.com Northern Meet, Birch Services M62 Sat Feb 4th.

We'd like to make this meet a regular fixture, so let's not give them any reason to object to us being there...

So, please pretty please.....

Drive slowly coming in, around and leaving the car park.

We all know our cars are fast. A car park isn't the place to take cars for test runs, demo's etc. Save that for elsewhere. (Hint - motorway adjacent to where the services are perhaps? - you can take a car to 70mph there no problems)

Park in one bay, not diagonally across 2 or 3 ! ! !

Dont park in the aisles. We don't want to create obstructions for anyone to complain about. Other people use the car park too.

Sound systems to be kept to a reasonable level.

Put your litter in the bins provided.

I will be going to this if anyone else wants to from the VAG Group let me know

[ QUOTE ]
Should I find a Lexus or Honda to bring along? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a couple of Datsuns you can borrow if you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

no way you signed up niceone mate you will love this site

I'm game for going to this one; although does my motor possibly stray into some peoples' definition of rice? ...It does have a hell of a lot more show than punch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - Would I be liable to being outlawed or beaten to a pulp if I showed?

There is one other thing, it may clash with getting my facelift xenons installed (after months of them sitting in the boxes!) - but that's not confirmed yet...

Regards,

Rob.

i will see you there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

First time i came down to a no rice meet and i had a good time lots of sweet vag cars anyway heres the pics
cruisesat004.jpg

cruisesat005.jpg

cruisesat006.jpg

cruisesat007.jpg

cruisesat008.jpg

cruisesat009.jpg

cruisesat010.jpg

cruisesat011.jpg

cruisesat012.jpg

cruisesat013.jpg

cruisesat014.jpg

cruisesat015.jpg