Awesome RR day Thursday 29th Dec

Ryanc

Reaction score
I'm going up on the 29th to give my s3 a go on the rollers i think there's 3 days in total where you can run your car hope to see some of you there.Goal is 300 at the wheels.

What 3 days before the new year? Or 3 days where you can turn up and go on the rollers for free? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sorry just looked on the site and found it:

"Xmas Rolling Road Extravaganza - 28/29/30 Dec - £30 Run - Book now"

I'm booked in Jojo,maybe see you there.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm booked in Jojo,maybe see you there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan, which day you booked bud?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going up on the 29th

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that says it all.....

Anyway I am considering it. Are you up for it jojo?

I am just concerned that I will be shown up by my 150 odd BHP if you are after 300 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

300 at the wheels is 360+bhp at the fly.

28/29/30 Dec - £30+vat Run

Awesome GTI Store UK,
Unit 1 Siemens Road,
Northbank Industrial Park,
Irlam,
Manchester,
M44 5AH, UK

Phone: +44 (0)161 776 0777

Best to book a day and time for your run.

11:45 , hope to see you there .

Cool looks like I will be on the phone to them on Monday to see if I can get 2ish or something between 10 and 4.

Ryan,

I believe that there is a 360bhp TT going on Friday 30th I think. Check the tt-forum.co.uk.

I was going to go along and watch. What would be good if you could be there when the 360 TT is, compare graphs etc etc.

AL

Thats caney he is running a similar set-up to me although i think he is running a smaller housing and loads more boost because he has had his con-rods and bearings uprated.Mine is still on standard internals!!Tuned down a little and smoother.Trust me the 29th is the day to be there,bill is after me with the 420bhp ibiza.

See you there mark!!

Come on rich,lets see what the beast is making.

No can do unfortunately! I'm busy all the way til next year now!

sure you've got a few hours free,would be good to see you there.

Right, i have the 29th booked off, and an invitation of a trackday has just been sent to me by email.... decision, decisions ... trackday or meet up with you guys ....

I'm sure we will fill you in on how it went if you want to go on the trackday.

Having read up on the details on the trackday, it sounds pants, pretty much for novices only, so gonna meet up with you guys hopefully. I'm not gonna bother with a run though, as I know how much power I have, and it's running fine, see you guys there!

Nice one jojo.

What sort of time are you thinking of going?

As I was thinking of getting there for about 10ish.

Is it worth changing the title of the thread to:

"Awesome RR day Thursday 29th Dec" ?

I know you can't do it Ryan, but one of the mods can.

Finally has anyone got a video camera? Would't mind getting some footage of the cars on the rollers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Come on jojo give it a run it will be interesting to see how amd compares with awesome.
I'll be there 9-10ish,hopefully.
Bring your ear defenders when mine hits the rollers!!

[ QUOTE ]
Nice one jojo.

What sort of time are you thinking of going?

As I was thinking of getting there for about 10ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are heading up the M6, we could meet up Mark, we could use your Marknav again lol

Gotta hear how loud Ryans car is aswell!

LOUD! Maybe get my new alloys before the 29th too.

Someone take a decent video camera please ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I might have to get the BBS's out from their winter hibernation then....

Although the S3 wheels might end up staying on as the BBS's are a pain to clean at this time of the year, and I don't want to risk getting salt on to them.

Its a fair old trek for me and not a single day free. Fully booked through the hols! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Can't make my mind up on the alloys have 4 in mind,one is a set of bbs rc.

[ QUOTE ]
Its a fair old trek for me and not a single day free. Fully booked through the hols! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a break Rich, there's more to life than making money... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... OK, maybe not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Lol... Just busy...nothing to do with JBR!...well, not on that day anyway

[ QUOTE ]
Lol... Just busy...nothing to do with JBR!...well, not on that day anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries Rich, I'm just kidding... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mines booked in for 29th at 1.45

JoJo you still going up? I may see you on the way if you do as i will be going from Halesowen.