Awesome RR day Thursday 29th Dec

[ QUOTE ]
Mines booked in for 29th at 1.45

JoJo you still going up? I may see you on the way if you do as i will be going from Halesowen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I'm 90% going up, so anyone want to meet on the M6 and head up in convoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yep just give me a time and place as long as I get there on time I don’t mind. I would like to get there early enough to see a few runs though

I'm going to get there for about 10ish jojo and adcooper, but I'm going SQ Plus first. So I will see you two there.

OK, let's meet up at Hilton Park services on the M6, think it's jcn 10 or just after, now we just gotta agree a time! Ryan, are you heading up the M6 aswell bud? If so, you need to give us an hours head start, cos' we can't keep up with you lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

ps. you are welcome to meet us of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So the list of the people on the rollers are:

11:45 - Ryanc (Audi S3)
12:45 - ANDYTQ (Audi A3 TQ)
13:15 - Markb (Audi A3 T Sport)
13:45 - adcooper ?

People coming along:

jojo

Also what BHP are you guys expecting?

I'll be happy with anything over standard.

So 150 BHP+

Although I am hoping for about 157BHP as I've got the carbonio intake and CAT back exhaust.

[ QUOTE ]
Forgot to add, I've got no idea where it is, so I'm gonna follow one of you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I'll have a think about it seeing as though you don't know where it is, and I've got sat nav and been there before.

It would have to be Sandbach Services Northbound if I did decide to meet up with you guys though.

4wd figures are only at the the wheels so i reckon about 60bhp tranmission loss for a s3 so i reckon around 300whp (approx 360 at the fly).I will probably go m1,a50,m6.

JoJo just say a time and i will be there.

MarkB mines a 2003 S3, standard so it wants to be 225bhp

power will be at the wheels,so your looking for 165ATW

Well ****** me, somethings come up that I need to do in the early hours of thursday morning, but I'm definitely going to Awesome whatever happens, so more than likely gonna have to meet you guys there.
Adcooper, sendng you a PM.

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers for changing the title Rich. I take it that it was you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So what sort of time is everyone aiming to get there for?

I am hoping to be there about 10ish.

Also just got my car back today after 2 weeks, and I've got an MOT tomorrow morning at 9AM. So I'm rushing round like a nutter at the minute LOL

I should get there about 10ish jojo i have sent you a text

I can't make it now guys,the car has a misfire and the front wishbone bushes are knackered,i was hoping to get them done before but plans have changed.Next time deffo.I'm going to go the whole hog and do the shocks,springs at the same time plus forge arms and s3 wishbones,hopefully beginning of jan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

[ QUOTE ]
I can't make it now guys,the car has a misfire and the front wishbone bushes are knackered,i was hoping to get them done before but plans have changed.Next time deffo.I'm going to go the whole hog and do the shocks,springs at the same time plus forge arms and s3 wishbones,hopefully beginning of jan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted mate.

Does that mean you loose your booking fee as well? Or are they refunding it?

I'm taking my camera so don't worry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also hopefully mine will be running a bit better tomorrow after its had a run up the motorway. As it's been stood in the bodyshop for 3 weeks!

see you tomorrow,hope the weather is ok.

[ QUOTE ]
see you tomorrow,hope the weather is ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's gonna be ok whatever the weather Ryan, you have Quattro! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I might give you a call in the morning to see where you are - if uou're on the same number that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

same number,deciding on what time to set off?

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like I'll be Marknav on my own then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you a call when I arrive at jcn 10, to see if we can catch up with you at Sandbanks services Mark.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nice to meet all you guys,bit dissapointed with 278.5bhp at the wheels, i reckon thats 20-25bhp down,i'm sure it's boost related cause my graph looks not to disimilar to everest!!

Hi Ryan,

Good to meet you today, and JoJo and the other guy (sorry forgot your name mate).

Was a shame you didn't make the numbers you were looking for Ryan. But I'm sure you'll get it sorted.

I enjoyed the day. Especially your car, the supra, and Bills ibiza.

AL

Hey Al,
How did your s3 get on?I know JoJo did a solid 200bhp at the wheels which is spot on for a chipped s3. Supra sounded great but didn't deliver the goods,bills was impressive 360atw and dan's 340atw was very good too.There was another ihi'd beezer that managed 280atw.I need to borrow vag-com anyone?

Thanks for a great day it was nice to meet you all and am well happy with a top run of 186.48bhp and 190.35ft

Well i think thats good for a standard S3.

Adam

Nice going adam,Although i would have thought a standard 225 should have kicked out 160atw.Good to meet you.

Nice to meet some new people and put names to faces (adcopper, Ryanc and AL B). Also good to see Joe again.

Yeah it was a good day, and I enjoyed watching the runs. Fav car of the day had to be Bill's IHI Yellow Cupra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not sure what power mine was putting out TBH. Should I be looking at clutch power or the other graph? As there are so many figures LOL

Hi Ryan

I didn't actually run my car today. But a couple of months ago I ran it on there when Awesome had a go at trying solve my car's hesitation problem. It produced 195atw, which I was pleased about. Standard car, not chipped.

As a comparison, my MAF readings are usually about 185-189g/s...so divide by 0.8 gives about 236bhp approx. Still I wish I could get rid of this hesitation and surging.

I have the graph, but just not scanned it in yet.

Cheers

AL

Thats what i thought, but i brought it with only 500miles on the clock and i dont think its been messed with at all.

Do you think that the rollers are inacurate or that my car is running too much boost / dodgey chip?

Is there something wrong with my car?

I don't think there is anything wrong with either off your cars.Have a look at boost pressure should be around 0.9bar standard.There seemed to be quite a few standard cars making good figures and i few high power ones making lower than normal figures??

Some pics for you guys:

awesome_gti_rolling_road_jojo__audi_s3.jpg

awesome_gti_rolling_road_adcooper__audi_s3.jpg

awesome_gti_rolling_road_ryanc__audi_s3.jpg

awesome_gti_rolling_road_bill_brockbank__seat_ibiza_cupra_ihi_410bhp.jpg

awesome_gti_rolling_road_markb__audi_a3.jpg