Audi Driver's International - 12th October 2013 - ***Official Thread***

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Now with the success of Audi's in the Park, it's time to start promoting ADI 2013! We've set the benchmark now, and it will be hard to top, but we'll give it a try! :)

Now in its 10th year, Audi Driver International has grown to become one of the biggest event which is staged in the UK exclusively for Audi owners and enthusiasts.

Taken from the site:-

During the day, the Castle Combe race circuit sees fast-lapping sessions on the track, demo drives from the country’s top tuning companies, club track sessions, a lunchtime parade for families with children, and finishes with a final grand parade of cars 
around the circuit at 4.45 pm.

There will also be a spectacular display of cars from Audi UK, a Concours d’Elegance for top show cars, trade stands, club line-ups and displays and a technical Q&A session at 2 pm.

Saturday evening sees the additional option (advance bookings only) of a gala dinner at the Swindon Hilton hotel, including presentation of the annual Audi Driver awards.

The gates are open from 8.00 am for track entrants, concours entrants and club members, with members of the public admitted from 9.00 am onwards. There is an entry charge of £10 per adult (children under 16 are free of charge).

We look forward to seeing you there.

Audi Driver International 2011

Clubstand passes are free, but there is an entry charge of £10 per adult (children under 16 are free of charge).

Audi Driver International 2013
Saturday October 12
Castle Combe circuit,
nr Chippenham, Wilts

Any info on hotel prices etc for Saturday evening? Coming from Leeds so mite aswell make a night of it :)

I wanna come but I'm not sure if I'm working. Can I just turn up on the day?