ALL GERMAN & VAG SHOW

Never seen this one before tbh

Was this not on the leaflet the promo girls were giving out this afternoon?

Yes I got this leaflet, other side was some classic car show as well.... Would be huge with all Vag cars?

This looks like it could be a BIG meet. Potentially worth going.

yeah, im going any way, going to camp more than likely! Just would be great if we could get a stand too!

shall we get a list going to see how many would go and weather its worth getting a stand?

Reactions: Andy Crooks
shall i call them and book a stand? or is it admin that does that? i dont mind doing it and getting a list going........

also there is an option of camping wich i will be doing, they also have a 40ft x 20ft screen for a late night movie :) you vote for the movie.... brilliant.....

also there is an option of camping wich i will be doing, they also have a 40ft x 20ft screen for a late night movie :) you vote for the movie.... brilliant.....

Sounds good to me! Im up for camping aswel where abouts you driving from?

I think it's a bit too late to get the Admins involved, but there's nothing to stop you guys from arranging an ASN clubstand, if you can register yourselves for the event.

Might pop along as this really down the road from Milton Keynes ........ Is this the events first year ?

Might pop along as this really down the road from Milton Keynes ........ Is this the events first year ?

Yeah I did a bit if digging and turns out it is the first year. Definitely think its going to be a big main event to watch out for

hmmmm I'm tempted to go to this on the Saturday..camp over, then drop down to Trax in the morning.

dont think i will be going now, is didnt seem to be enough interest.... shame

Reactions: y2blade