AitP Discussions Thread.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Looks like it's going to be a family day out for me, as my other half and jnr is tagging along.

Not been to Billing Aquadrome before, so hope it's good!

Looks like it's going to be a family day out for me, as my other half and jnr is tagging along.

Not been to Billing Aquadrome before, so hope it's good!

Can we bring a piano/keyboard and have a recital?

It could be interesting.
Might see what activities they go to do as well, being a water park thingy as well.

Hotel booked for Saturday night! First Audi meet, looking forward to it :) hope weather is good!

I'm seriously considering it too! Never been to an audi meet and thinking of driving up the Saturday night and staying over... Cornwall is so far from everywhere:( anyone else drive up or go to events from down here? Could get a convoy on the go!?

Don't think many of us pub lot are hoteling it now as we left it to late to book one, there all full up now I think

Don't think many of us pub lot are hoteling it now as we left it to late to book one, there all full up now I think

There's a hotel 15 mins drive from the show. Its called sunley conference centre, very cheap, includes breakfast and free WiFi. Got good reviews and free parking. Only £39 for the night (double room - two adults). Has around 35 rooms spare at the moment

I'm seriously considering it too! Never been to an audi meet and thinking of driving up the Saturday night and staying over... Cornwall is so far from everywhere:( anyone else drive up or go to events from down here? Could get a convoy on the go!?

I believe Rhubarb has booked at the Sunley Conference centre and I'm sharing with him.
I'm commuting up from plymouth saturday at some point.
You're more than welcome to follow my up but I don't know where i'm going. lol

Has anyone got an idea on how long the advanced tickets will be available for? :unsure:

Hi Scottb5,
Ill let you know closer to the time as it could possible be late afternoon/evening ill be travelling and I'm staying someone in Northampton and also have no clue where I'm going! Hahaa

there still selling advance tickets by the looks of it on the website and do we have to let anyone know if we want to be on the show stand?

My wristband also arrived through the post yesterday, looking forward to this show. Will their be a ASN club stand at the show or is it just a case of you park where you park?

What's these wristband things for? I'm thinking about coming how will I get onto the stand?

To get on the stand, all you need is an Audi, the wristbands is for prepaid entrance access, will probably cost more at the gates on the day?

More details in the link below, unsure how much longer you have to purchase the bands though?

Audis in the Park - Home

A3 1.2 tfsi as jojo said its basically just a ticket which only the driver needs to wear and allows the vehicle and occupiants in to the venue. Is there going to be a ASN club stand jojo?

ok, im going to be coming anyway ive made my mind up, tickets on the day are 10pound (more than pre paid), so will do that now through the website and ill go to the thread and get added to the list

Last edited:
How do I go about showing on the Audi sport stand? Or do we turn up and say what club we are with? Or is there a stand pass I need as I've always needed them at PVS,trax and the fast show

many thanks :)

If anyone has any dogs then the website does say pets are welcome to the event so I'm proberbly going to bring my little dog and she can be the asn mascot for the day

If anyone has any dogs then the website does say pets are welcome to the event so I'm proberbly going to bring my little dog and she can be the asn mascot for the day

just been on the website and they have now closed for advanced tickets! lucky i got mine the other day

Anybody taking a BBQ?

Last edited:
Didn't know the prepaid window had closed, guess I'll be paying the extra £2 on the day then.

Whats the deal with convey's? seperate thread needed. What time are people aiming to get there on Sunday?

I've been to billing before with previous car club and was a good day out. Hope the weather stays good, looking forward to it.

Didn't know the prepaid window had closed, guess I'll be paying the extra £2 on the day then.

Whats the deal with convey's? seperate thread needed. What time are people aiming to get there on Sunday?

I've been to billing before with previous car club and was a good day out. Hope the weather stays good, looking forward to it.

I will set up convoy posts in all the small (local) events section tomorrow for you all. :) x

Reactions: SPARTAN91
star... Cheers Sandra

Convoy threads set up in the small events section. Just post on the one in your area. Have a geeat day Ben, dont forget the pics. :) x

What i missed the pre paid again!!!!

Oh and Billing is a good venue, been there a few times when the Edition 38 shows used to be there....many years ago!!!

Whos in charge of the whole event as in aitp as i may beable to get some free tickets ?

thanks

Andy

Im sure there will be one or two there with VCDS.

ok cheers mate, its just incase i buy some bulbs while im there and they need coding or if they throw up faults, but im sure there will be others needing them if i dont

If you need bulbs, speak to T8ups, he is on the forum and im sure he will be there as well, he does the full range including the ones that dont bring up faults if that helps.

Drop him a quick message and see what he says.

HTH

Nilz

Reactions: Sandra