Dubs Mania - Weston Park, Shropshire (West Midlands) 1st - 2nd June 2013

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Hi all, was a great turnout for ultimate dubs this year had yet again another full club-stand!
Here is another show organized by the same people as ultimate dubs

This is basically a Four car show in one, Dubs mania/Retro car mania/UK passats/Skoda fest,
All for a weekend price of £12 advanced ticket! The main show day is the sunday which you can attend on the day and pay £7.50 on the gate (Bargain if you ask me).

Heres a brief write-up on the show.

The Big summer weekend for all Vw's, Audi's, Seats & Skoda's to be held on
the 2nd & 3rd of june withing the 1,000 acre grounds of Weston Park, Shropshire
(venue for V Festival) bringing together great cars and great entertainment.

Weston Park, Shropshire TF11 8LE

Saturday 1st (Gates open from 12 noon)
Free camping & Evening Entertainment.

Sunday 2nd (Main show day)
Show & shine arena - special vehicle displays - club display village
Trade stands (From £30) - Autojumble stalls (free) - Cars for sale area (Free)

All weekend
Fun rides - food & drink stalls - Licensed Bar - 24hr professional security
Medical team - On-site Cleaners.

Camping
General camping - Quite camping - Club camping

(Dogs are welcome, But remain on a lead at all times.

Ticket prices

Weekend(Advanced) - Adult £12.00 - Child £4.00
Weekend(Gate) - Adult £15.00 - Child £5.00
Sunday(Gate) - Adult £7.50 - Child £3.00

Free camping & under 12's go free!

There is no set limit to the amount of cars on the stand this time unlike dubs which was just 6, if you are interested in attending and would like to be put on the clubstand. feel free to add your name to the list!

Cheers,
steve

1.Steven.c
2.Harry

I may attend this as its not to far away

If your going to attend, put your name down. The more the merrier!

would like atleast 10 to show up as it will be a good meet.

cheers,
steve

Looking forward to the show as its my first time going to one.

1.Steven.c

2.Harry
3.Luke Oakley (Sepang Blue Facelift RS5 & My Fiance A5 S-line Ibis White Cabriolet)

Looking forward to the show as its my first time going to one.

1.Steven.c

2.Harry
3.Luke Oakley (Sepang Blue Facelift RS5 & My Fiance A5 S-line Ibis White Cabriolet)

will be great meeting you both :)

Ill be there can someone add me to the list please my copy n paste has gone a bit mad sorry

1.Steven.c
2.Harry
3.Luke Oakley (Sepang Blue Facelift RS5)
4.Luke Oakley's Fiance (A5 S-line Ibis White Cabriolet)
5.Bouncer117
6.taken**

List updated, This is literally just around the corner.. Would like a big turnout for this!!
The current people who are on the list if you could please send me your phone number so i can get intouch with the prior to meeting up to arrange the stand pass's ect.

cheers

1.Steven.c
2.Harry
3.Luke Oakley (Sepang Blue Facelift RS5)
4.Luke Oakley's Fiance (A5 S-line Ibis White Cabriolet)
5.Bouncer117
6.taken**
7.taken

Thinking if going to this on the Sunday as its 10 mins away

Ill be coming on the sunday morning but I wouldn't dream of putting my car on a stand the way it is now lol

was thinking of going to this... is it worth it tho?

whats it like, much there to do/look at?

everyone is welcome. its a club stand not so much a "show & shine" thats a different section.

if you want to come add your name to the list. send me a PM with your phone number and name/car so i know who you are and can pass you the stand pass

& yeah its normally quite big weather depending. you get all the oldskool campers and that stopping the night. its like 3 car shows combined so theres retro cars there also

I am 10 mins away and I would like to make it to the Sunday with my lad

your all welcome to come along as i say there is 10 spaces all together when its full its full:)

have i seen you about in telford before stuart? sure you was at stirchley shell the other day as i pulled in.

Could well be mate I do use the stirchley shell you'll have to say hi mate

yeah will do mate, were meeting at roughly 7am on sunday @ shifnal services to then head to weston park. pop along and ill give you a stand pass

That sounds fine mate I will join all you lot there , I wouldn't say the car was stand worth tho!

Ill be attending this, my car is on another club stand though. But ill still be coming over to check out your cars

yeah there was, unfortunately i dont have a banner as i down own or run audi-sport but just setup dub events under there name.
the clubstand had a VW taro pickup on it? me and a few friends was just infront of it on the show and shine

anyone wanting to go again this year i've set up a stand again. let me know if your interested

Is this a good show? Worth going? If so any stand passes?

If anyone is interested in coming along could you let me know asap as they want to know the number of cars that will be attending, so that they can send out the stand passes.

The show starts at 9am, so I thought Id pinch the idea of the guy who organised it last year and say we all meet up at Shifnal services M54 before hand around 8.30 and then convoy to Weston park from there, people can always turn up to the show later if they cant make it by then.

Tickets on the gate are £10pp

DM Home