Awesome GTi Rolling Road Day - 23rd Feb 2013

JMerrie

Reaction score
Below is the details for a Northern (Manchester) Rolling Road Day available to all members.

EVENT:
Awesome GTi Rolling Road Day

Awesome GTi, Unit 1 Siemens Road, Northbank Industrial Park, Irlam, Manchester, M44 5AH

DATE:
Saturday 23rd February 2013

TIME:
09:00 - 16:00

DETAILS:
Come along to Awesome GTi in Manchester for a VAG Rolling Road Day.
Come see all that you have missed over the Christmas period and have a catchup. Awesome will have their rollers running for a Maximum of 20 Cars so this will be on a strictly first come first served basis. I will need to take a deposit of £15.00 for those wanting to go on the rollers as I will need to pay over for 10 Cars the weekend before to guarantee the garage for the event. I will try and arrange a BBQ or Food of some kind which can be purchased (cheap :) ), ideas on food is welcome.

COSTS:
The event to attend and meet-up is FREE!!
Rolling Road (2WD) £35.00 for Power Runs & Printout
Rolling Road (4WD) £45.00 for Power Runs & Printout

We need a minimum of 10 Cars to go on the rollers to confirm the event

Put your names below and state if your just attending, or include your car make & model if you want to go on the rollers:

I'm in,Audi s3 8p wouldn't mind a bash on the rollers how do I pay deposit?

I'm in,Audi s3 8p wouldn't mind a bash on the rollers how do I pay deposit?

I will add you name to the list ... i am not looking for deposits just yet ... i will message each person who wants to be on the rollers towards the last week of january and you can pay me by paypal or bank transfer ... you are welcome to contact Awesome GTi to confirm the day and me ... i am asking for the deposits as i have to pay for the 10 cars 2 weeks before to confirm the day!!

No problem,remind me closer the time and il pay up, been meaning to get on the rollers for quite a while

No Worries, you are on the list and won't be forgotten :D

Newbie to the site, (but not with cars lol) so please excuse any mistakes. Very interested in getting on the rollers at Awesome GTI. Audi A3 1.8T Sport. Matt.

Newbie to the site, (but not with cars lol) so please excuse any mistakes. Very interested in getting on the rollers at Awesome GTI. Audi A3 1.8T Sport. Matt.

Hey Matz13 (Matt I assume :) ),

I have added your name to the list, I will contact you in the new year for the deposit, I need to pay a deposit of 10 cars to awesome!

Thanks for your support
Jon

I've been on Awesome's rollers before a fair few years ago now, might make the trip to spectate. They could give me my WHP output on the day, do they have the conversion files to show bhp at the fly now?

I've been on Awesome's rollers before a fair few years ago now, might make the trip to spectate. They could give me my WHP output on the day, do they have the conversion files to show bhp at the fly now?

I can find out for your JoJo.
I will be an epic day, across 4 VAG forums so looking for a good turnout!!

Can I decide after the new year? Kinda early now, got a few RR meets to go to before then.

Yeah of course! There are 10 on the list so far and only 20 spaces!!

STAR PRIZE:
There will be a raffle on too ... you will have the chance to win an APR Remap Voucher (Fully Loaded)

i will try and make this although only to spectate as im not sure how my s3 is running till she goes on road early feb :-(

I think I can give the RR part a miss, the week this lands on is half term for my kid, so not 100% sure of turning up, but if I do, I will spectate.

Cheers.

dont suppose awesome will be running any sort of discounts on the day will they as im about to order some coilovers lol.

I am not sure S3 syc, i am still waiting to find out what they will be offering with this being a Charity Day!!
I will update once i find out!!

Awesome ... hopefully see you there jojo!!

Right, quick update on the event for you:

I will be messaging everyone on the RR list tomorrow with details on how to pay the deposit.
This will need to be in and paid by Sunday 27th January 2013, I will then organise the list based on car type as this will give more opportunities to get through more cars on the day.
The Awesome GTi rollers need to be setup for each car base, and this will ensure that no one is disappointed by running out of time!!

The charity event will have 2 raffles running, one for the APR remap and the other in the form of a tombola for the other prizes that have kindly been donated.

To date there are the following supporting the event:
Awesome GTi
APR Motorsport
Forge
AutoGlym
K&N Filters
Milltek

... There are a number of others that i will be finding out on Monday when they return from the AutoSport International!!

Look forward to seeing you there!!

sounds good i will come down to meet a few people wont be putting the car on the rollers.

Current Line-up for the Rolling Road:

1. Mr OCD (Leon Cupra) - Message Sent
2. Stupot_1982 (LCR) - Message Sent
3. taff141177 (Leon Cupra) - Message Sent
4. S3 syc (Audi S3 8P) - Message Sent
5. Alexander BigBoy (demessiah) (Audi TTRS) - PAID
6. Matz13 (Audi A3 8L) - Message Sent
7. Shorty (Golf ED30) - Message Sent
8. Tommy_a (TBD) - Message Sent
9. sub39h (A3 2.0T DSG) - Message Sent
10. Chris1008 (A4 TDi) - Message Sent
11. Darren Whitaker (Leon FR CR170) - Message Sent
12. Cupra_mike (Leon Cupra) - Message Sent
13. ReDBull (1M LCR) - PAID
14. bacillus (Mk5 Golf GTi 2.0T) - Message Sent
15. andybon (07 Golf 2.0 TDi) - Message Sent
16 Christian Porter (Golf) - Messsage Sent
17. Jarre (Mk2 Leon 1.2TSi) - PAID
20. Adam Patchett (Jap) - Message Sent

Please check and make sure that i have not missed anyone from the list!!
Messages have been sent to everyone, if you have received a message from me, please email me on the email address below:

EMAIL: jmerrie (at) gmail.com

Thanks for your support
Jon

Rollers Are Complete (No places available at the moment):

1. Mr OCD (Leon Cupra Mk1)
2. Stupot_1982 (Leon Cupra R Mk1)
3. taff141177 (Leon Cupra Mk1)
4. S3 syc (Audi S3 8P)
5. Demessiah (TBD)
6. Matz13 (Audi A3 8L)
7. Shorty (VW Golf ED30)
8. Tommy_a (VW Golf R32 Mk5)
9. sub39h (Audi A3 2.0T DSG)
10. Chris1008 (Audi A4 TDi)
11. Darren Whitaker (Leon FR CR170 TDi)
12. Cupra_mike (Leon Cupra Mk1)
13. ReDBull (Leon Cupra R Mk1)
14. bacillus (VW Golf GTi 2.0T Mk5)
15. andybon (VW Golf 2.0 TDi Mk5)
16 Christian Porter (VW Golf)
17. Jarre (Seat Leon 1.2TSi)
18. Jonathan Higgins (Leon Cupra R Mk1 Stage 1.5)
19. Niki "RTech" Gower - (Evo)
20. Adam Patchett (Nissan 350Z)

Hopefully still see you there.
Places may open up if deposits are not paid from the list above!!

There will also hopefully be an hour on the day where we can get some power runs done for pay on the day!!

Set to be a #Awesome day ... come along and meet & greet!!

should be a quality day jonathan :icon_thumright:

Hey Guys,

There are 2 places available on the rollers for this event to make up the numbers.
Let me know if you would like to go on, i will message/email you details on how to pay deposit.

Thanks
Jon

Hi ive got a mate wanting to come along his reg is s9tys its a 8l s3, can pay deposit tonight once he,s home from work. thanks

Hi ive got a mate wanting to come along his reg is s9tys its a 8l s3, can pay deposit tonight once he,s home from work. thanks

Wow ... nothing like a quick reply!! LOL!!
Name added ... i assume you still have my message from before and can just give your mate the details?

was strange actually he was just saying see if theres any space on the rollers and you posted that was just about to pm you lol. yes should still have the msg will have a look when my gaffer isnt looking over my shoulder. cheers.