Ultimate Dubs 2013 (West midlands) Sunday 10th march

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
A great turnout this year at ultimate dubs, Had a full clubstand! shame it was place out the way.
I'm going to be setting up one yet again for next year.

As last year im sure it will only be 6 cars again, So if you would like to apply, Add your name to the list below.

here's the info;

Ultimate Dubs 2013
Sunday 10th march

The International Centre,
TelfordSt. Quentin Gate
Telford, Shropshire
TF3 4JH

~This is Last years price list, I'm sure it will be the same because it has for the past few years~

The venue car parks will be open from 8.00am on Sunday 10th March 2012, with doors opening to the show at 9.00am
Advance ticket deadline is Monday 20th February, however tickets will be available for £15.00 on the day.

Advanced Tickets can be purchased online using Paypal
Adults (Age 17+) £12.50 Children (Age 14-16) £5.00

Gate Ticket Prices
Adult Ticket - £15.00
Child Ticket (14-16) - £5.00

Under 14's receive free entry into the show.

Hope to meet some of u guys there
Cheers,
steve
icon_thumright.gif

I'm game bud sure ul be bombarded with cars though closer the time?

Hey i will be up for this. How modified does your car need to be to attend?

Thanks

you can have a completely OEM car if u wish, yeah it is a modified car meet but alot of them just have clean standard looking cars that have been restored or looked after.

i've gone for the OEM+ route where i stick to subtle modifications

Hi all, need to fill the last few spaces as i could do with this form in asap! the two that have already put there names down please give me you're contact number and reg plate. so i can identify you or get in touch if your lost.

cheers
steve

Hi, can i ask that everyone that is attending please buy your tickets Asap as ive been asked that i have to buy 6 tickets in advance to secure my club stand because last year other clubs didn't show up so some clubs lost out.
When you buy your tickets if u send me your email that you used to purchase the tickets so i can confirm a list with U-D to show that we will be there.

cheers
steve

Hi, sorry all of the places are now taken unless someone drops out.
would still be great to meet up at the show and see some new faces.
steve

So if I was to go can I just leave my car in the car park and walk around or is the show just one big car park?

I may aswell come and show my face as its on my doorstep...

Reactions: APAutomotive
Last time i went was 2years ago so not sure if theyve changed it since but i had to park in a car park about 10mins up the road from the actual show which was a bit rubbish really.

One of the shopping centre car parks opposite the bus station?

doesn't bother me as living locally I dont even have to drive there really.

Yeah you can park wherever you want filth, that's why i always have a show pass or clubstand of some sort because i hate parking up town as it is.. get idiots parking too close or bashing doors.

Would be great for you to come along and say Hi, the show is located inside & outside of The International Centre which is a very big area now. If you're up early enough you can get into the "main public carpark" and as we're both from Telford i'm sure we can get there first ;)

Also note to all stand members, If you have not paid for you're ticket or have and haven't sent me the email you used. Please do for me to confirm the tickets.

cheers
steve

Last edited:
so a Club stand ticket means you park on the club stand? are you able to pay on the door or is it tickets only as I cant guarantee being available yet.

I know from past years this usually causes road blocks around the centre so must be a good show.

What part of Telford you from?

so a Club stand ticket means you park on the club stand? are you able to pay on the door or is it tickets only as I cant guarantee being available yet.

I know from past years this usually causes road blocks around the centre so must be a good show.

What part of Telford you from?
Yeah a clubstand pass means u get to park in the show area, and yeah u can pay on the door its £15 but u may have to stand in a cue for around 30 mins if u get there on opening time.

I recommend u get there for around 7 if u can to make sure you get into the carpark if not somewhere else.
And yeah its a great show good discounted prices and some good cars can loose a few hours there easy.

& I'm from brookside mate, the bronks lol :p

steve

Still waiting for info off Lox3n, Could do with u buying your ticket by the weekend and sending me your email otherwise i may have to give your space to someone else which i dont want to but i need the last person to confirm there tickets else the stand may not be 100%

cheers
steve

Thanks for the info on the show, Hopefully ill come along but cant 100% commit yet but if I do ill make sure to drop by the clubstand.

& I'm from brookside mate, the bronks lol :p

Im originally from up the road mate, Top end of Madeley/Woodside so not alot better. Moved up the opposite end of Telford now unfortunately.

Thanks for the info on the show, Hopefully ill come along but cant 100% commit yet but if I do ill make sure to drop by the clubstand.

Im originally from up the road mate, Top end of Madeley/Woodside so not alot better. Moved up the opposite end of Telford now unfortunately.
No worries mate would be good to meet a few more people, was a great turnout last year.
& ahh i see prob still not too far from me tho.

Have had the confirmation on the stand, Pass's will be sent to me the end of feb. Be great to meet you all "that i haven't already"

Steve

Unfortunately all spaces are taken, would still be great if we can all meet up on the day and have a chat.

If people can check this on there mobile on the day of the show I can post our exact location within the show so we can have a meet up.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi guys, here is a quick map for where everything is.

map_zpse9424824.png

The green road is the main entry to the show & the green circle is the main carpark.

The red road is the entry for the clubstands and the show and shine ect, this is the road we will be going down.

The yellow road comes from the A442 which the M54 is also from that direction.

For easier finding of the show entrance i will give you the address for the international hotel which is right next to the entrance we have to go down.

The address is;

St Quentin Gate,
Telford
TF3 4EA

Any questions let me know.

Steve

Hi guys heres a quick bit of info that id like the clubstand members to read please.

Dear Club

We are looking forward to having you at Ultimate Dubs 2013, where you will be amongst some of the best cars & clubs from around the Country & Europe.

We will shortly be posting out your clubs Vehicle Passes, which all your club stand vehicles will need to hang on your Rear View Mirror when you arrive at the Club & Trader entrance on Sunday 10th. Can you please arrange for all your Club to arrive together.

Venue address - Telford International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford, Shropshire. TF3 4JH.
Direction to the venue can be found on our website Welcome to Ultimate Dubs | UK's Largest VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show | Telford International Centre, Sunday 10th March 2013

* It is advised to arrive at the venue as close to 7.30am as possible, due to previous year’s traffic congestion. *

General Information / Terms & Conditions

All Outdoor Clubs must be at the venue between 7.30am and 8.30am on Sunday 10th March. Please note that there will be no entry to the Club Display area after 9.00am.

All Club vehicles must remain in the Outdoor Club Display area until 3.00pm on Sunday 10th March, and must remain stationary for Health & Safety reasons. If clubs try to leave early then they may not be invited again.

We remind you that the insurance of all vehicles is the responsibility of the owner and not the organiser or the venue.
The organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property.
Under no circumstances are generators to be used.
No pressurised containers, gas bottles etc allowed on site.
The distribution / sale of food and drink is not permitted on site.
Please take notice of event stewards at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday 10th March.

Best Regards

The Ultimate Dubs Team

Welcome to Ultimate Dubs | UK's Largest VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show | Telford International Centre, Sunday 10th March 2013

So can we all try arrange a time for us all to be there around please?
cheers
steve

Im hoping to be there taking shots for the magazine(Baby depending)

How many are planned for the stand Steve?

Well it would be great if u could drop by and take a few for us? & theres 6 on a stand mate

cheers
steve

Hi, unfortunately there is no more places on the stand.
You are welcome to meet with us for the early meet at 6.30 at a location we have all agree'd on.

If so, let me know.

cheers
steve

So excited!!! ... Sorry about the ticket situation Steve :thumbsup: