Kent Meet?

That was my first meet, and I really enjoyed seeing PeteS3, NSD, Kevint & Fasteddie. Shame the others guys couldn't make it. Hope to meet up with you next time.

Thank you for all the nice comments you all made about my car. I'm sure it didn't deserve them, but I guess we all see every defect in our own car, where others don't notice them.

The Harvester at Riverhead was pretty much like any other Harvester. The food's OK-ish, the service OK-ish & the prices OK-ish. Bit like a Ford Mondeo, I suppose.

I just realised we never took any pics, though. Shame that, as you'd all have loved to see all our Audis parked in a perfect line (well nearly, hey NSD?)

the less said about
a) the BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifand
b) Pete's photo collection of a "car" meet the better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
If you want to see lots of photos of Modified machinery, large wheels with thin tyres and custom paint jobs dont ask Pete. However T*ts and @rse your fine!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
well I was always going to be the black sheep so I parked uniquely... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you drove into the car park uniquely too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sounds like you guys had a good time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I did kind of warn you about my "car show" pic..... aka smut!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Good to see everyone again. I'll find out the name of the pub to try out at junction 4 on the M20 for the next meet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I would have liked to come but I don't like the Grasshopper I have issues with the Venue (Racist place). But if you have another venue I would be more than happy to meet up.

Anywhere, as long as it's not a cavery! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For me, how kind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Go ahead - was your Chinese type meal nice (Sorry if I sounded rather vague there, but could not remember which meal you did have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif )

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Chinese roast pork. It was wonderful.

For anyone puzzled about the sandwiches reference, I happened to tell the guys at Sunday's meet how the previous night, I'd dreamed I was driving along at about 85, came round a corner & was confronted with a Police roadblock. I had to brake like mad, & throw the car into a swerve to avoid hitting them. I had to do this with one hand on the wheel, as for some inexplicable reason, I was holding a plate of sandwiches in the other hand.

I woke up at the point. Unfortunately, I cannot recall whether they were cheese & pickle or BLT.

[ QUOTE ]
So was the food at the other place any good?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a Harvester. What else do you need to know?

[ QUOTE ]

For anyone puzzled about the sandwiches reference, I happened to tell the guys at Sunday's meet how the previous night, I'd dreamed I was driving along at about 85, came round a corner & was confronted with a Police roadblock. I had to brake like mad, & throw the car into a swerve to avoid hitting them. I had to do this with one hand on the wheel, as for some inexplicable reason, I was holding a plate of sandwiches in the other hand.

I woke up at the point. Unfortunately, I cannot recall whether they were cheese & pickle or BLT.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the plate, plastic, paper or porcalin, small large... I like to get a better picture so I can laugh some more...Did it have any flowery patterns on?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the plate, plastic, paper or porcalin, small large... I like to get a better picture so I can laugh some more...Did it have any flowery patterns on?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
. <font color="blue">
I'm trying to remember. Maybe if I try some beer-induced hynotherapy this evening, it'll a ll come back to me </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys,

I have been out of it for a while as I havent been too well. Glad you all had a laugh. Will try and come along to the next outing!

Take care

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, hope to meet you next time.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys,

I have been out of it for a while

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif well you had better lay off the magic trees

I hope you don't get a nova illness for the next meet Rob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Grasshopper have club nights and I was turned away because I was not a Member yet my mate walked in 2 min before me and was not a member either (vowed never to return).

Anyway I would be happy to link up with the SE members on here Audi or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Grasshopper have club nights

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif I cant imagine this grasshopper having club nights - where would the dance floor be?

This grasshopper is in oxted.

Maybe you're right but thats pretty crap to wanna go there for a night out anyways, just as well you were turned away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The pub at junction 4 on the M20 is a Brewsters.
I think it's called something like 'Castle Lake'....

It's about 100yds from the junction on the left as you head along the A228 towards West Malling.

I've not been in there before but the food at those places is usually pretty reasonable!!

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds good. Any ideas when, yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon... Eric and I may have a new toy to show off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
oh no - not a Ring car? Eddies wife is soooo gonna be pi$$ed!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

Sounds good guys, so come on, spill the beans... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif