Ultimate Dubs 2012 (West midlands) Sunday 11th march

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Anyone going to Ultimate Dubs this year?
Im thinking about showing my car in the show & shine contest.

heres the info;

Welcome to Ultimate Dubs | UK's Largest VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show | Telford International Centre, Sunday 11th March 2012

Ultimate Dubs 2012
Sunday 11th march

The International Centre,
TelfordSt. Quentin Gate
Telford, Shropshire
TF3 4JH

The venue car parks will be open from 8.00am on Sunday 11th March 2012, with doors opening to the show at 9.00am

Advance ticket deadline is Monday 20th February, however tickets will be available for £15.00 on the day.

Advanced Tickets can be purchased online using Paypal
Adults (Age 17+) £12.50 Children (Age 14-16) £5.00

Gate Ticket Prices
Adult Ticket - £15.00
Child Ticket (14-16) - £5.00

Under 14's receive free entry into the show.

Hope to meet some of u guys there
Cheers,
steve:icon_thumright:

Myself & the family will be going to this, although not to show sadly.

Pat

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be a few off this site going, its right on my doorstep so i dont have to worry about it getting dirty lol. will be nice to have a chat to members

steve

Are there any shows for this forum members?? Think I'll go to this one tho but don't want my car sat in a crappy car park next to a ford mondeo and a picasso lol how dose it work??

I think most of the parking is first come first serve. As it is situated right next to the main shopping centre, alot of people use the local shops carparks. There is Alot of carpark space on the international centre itself which is inside the gates which is the (outside show area) where there is cars for sale advertised ect. I highly doubt u will be parked next to a ford mondeo but you never know aha;).

steve

lol cheers mate i just thought the show would be in a big space and all the cars that turn up would be aprat of it

went in 2010 and was an excellent opener to the year, was thinking of going this year but not sure what is required - car's level of modifications for indoor area - will a nice drop/ 19" and a good detail cut it. Is the forum having a stand ?

are we having a stand and if so how much is it going to be?

i have not heard of a stand as of yet, I've secured a space as a outside show car as inside was full.
Im sure if theres enough interest we could get a stand up and running?

steve

IF we had a stand I'd be interested. As said, be a good opener to the year :)

im going duno if to go with peak vag but if asn are sorting a stand out will go on that, i going either way if on stand or not so count me in for stand

i haven't been able to secure a space inside for my car have been full to the brim for ages! but mine will be on show outside.

I'll be there with my camera.... Planning of doing some filming to go towards a uni project. Cant wait!

Hi all, ive inquired about a Club stand for ultimate dubs. if ur interested its first some first serve & its shockingly only allowing 6 cars on the stand.

Add names and ill update the list

1. Steven.c - A3 1.8T

1. Steven.c - A3 1.8T
2. Tyrrelll - A3 1.6 Dolphin Grey
3. Speedy Steve - S3 8L

1. Steven.c - A3 1.8T
2. Tyrrelll - A3 1.6 Dolphin Grey
3. Speedy Steve - S3 8L
4. Syvo - A3 Quattro 8L

Im up for this. 8l s3 ebony black and a big compbrake conversion

i'll be going as its a good show............. get my B7 polished up

ill be there, give us a shout if u see my car! i cant wait been the past few years and just gets better each year!
YOU GUYS NEED TO POST A PIC OF YOUR CAR SO WE KNOW WHOS WHO..

2fb11336.jpg

Last edited:
I will be there in the process of prepping the at now wouldn't mind a space on the stand if one is spare black s3 8l rstt's bit of carbon wrap and hopefully coilies. Will have to try and get the ding out me wing or just lean against it all day lol.

Cheers jaz

Is there any ASN clothing available? Is anyone planning on meeting up and convoying in?

Cheers jaz

Hi .......... how do you get the pic on the reply.

convoy would be cool .......... would put on stand if any room

Looks like theres 2 more places on the stand that Steven sorted out... Get your names on it if your interested!

Also a convoy would be cool, i'll be coming from Rugby/Leicestershire area... straight down the m6